Neca gets new video game licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definately, they were awesome. So weird but cool, and pretty detailed even by today's standards.

I wouldn't mind a nice updated version of this:

IMG_0267.jpg

gamervision are reporting that NECA are interested in making MGS figures. Randy was quoted as saying it 'is technically a possibility '.

gamervision are reporting that NECA are interested in making MGS figures. Randy was quoted as saying it 'is technically a possibility '.

quotes like that make me jump up from my seat and shout to the heavens with glee...and then my downstairs neighbors bang on their ceiling and tell me to shut up...*sniff*

joy

im excited for the possibilities of metal gear.

remember the mcfarlane figures? To the best of my recollection, those were just plain awesome. I remember always trying to find the Vulcan Raven one...for villains I settled for the sweet Psycho Mantis instead.

im excited for the possibilities of metal gear.

remember the mcfarlane figures? To the best of my recollection, those were just plain awesome. I remember always trying to find the Vulcan Raven one...for villains I settled for the sweet Psycho Mantis instead.

mm yeah those are awesome, i still have them as a main part of my collection, those were fun to find cause i was younger and that's when i "hunted" for figures instead of just ordering em online and such, Managed to track down every single one of those buggers though, aaah the good ole days

I love MGS...hands down my favorite games of all time...when I think of what NECA,and Kyle Windrix would do with that licence...I drool. Hopefully some news at SDCC.

I'm not a huge AOT fan but those figures look great. I may just pick them up simply cause the designs a cool. But yeah, the Bioshock figures are gonna rule! Now if only we could get HT to make a Big Daddy figure.

Back