NECA's 7" Alien figure pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sure she will come in due time but the original alien needs some overdue plastic justice and by the looks of it Neca is doing just that.

Here's another pic, just 'cause I'm so stoked about this figure!

mZfyzUMYCh1CRZx31Xvig3T2Nv5NUPz0300.jpg

I just have to get this off my chest...

Does anyone have any idea how long I've waited for an accurate, poseable Alien figure?!?!

No? Let me tell you....FOOKIN' FOREVER!!

And now, here it is. It's almost in my greedy little hands. I'm so damn excited about this AND the 21" version. :banana:joy:banana:joy

Ok, I'm better now....Thanks for the pics Abake.

:lol.............sabres may need some tissues when he gets this in hand..(so to speak....:monkey3)........:rotfl. im a bit anxious too.......calling my Spencer's & FYE ALMOST DAILY.

Yeah, Kyle actually talked to me about it.
We were discussing the difficulties in keeping the figure balanced (as it is so top heavy) and he did mention that he'd thought about making the feet bigger to help it a bit. But then he thought screw it, it's going to be accurate, small feet and all! LOL!

Now can you just imagine if this figure were in 1/6 scale?

I've been pestering Kyle about it non-stop, poor guy!
All of you Alien fans should e-mail NECA and ask for a 1/6 scale version of this figure.

EDIT: And the thanks go to Kyle for being so kind to take pics and send them so I can fight off withdrawal symptoms!

Yeah, Kyle actually talked to me about it.
We were discussing the difficulties in keeping the figure balanced (as it is so top heavy) and he did mention that he'd thought about making the feet bigger to help it a bit. But then he thought screw it, it's going to be accurate, small feet and all! LOL!

Now can you just imagine if this figure were in 1/6 scale?

I've been pestering Kyle about it non-stop, poor guy!
All of you Alien fans should e-mail NECA and ask for a 1/6 scale version of this figure.

EDIT: And the thanks go to Kyle for being so kind to take pics and send them so I can fight off withdrawal symptoms!

If I may Abake. I think we all will email NECA. :joy Let's be nice w/our requests my friends..:peace:D

Here's the kicker...

Would you guys rather they put all the production costs into making a 1:6 version of this or maybe making a Predator figure?

Seeing as they're releasing two size variations on this particular fig already, I HIGHLY doubt they'll put the money into a third. Especially one that won't be much smaller than the large version.

I'm not such a big Predator fan, so my pred needs are taken care of with Hot Toys figures. Also, I don't have any reason to doubt that HT will make a fantastic and accurate P1 pred, so to me the choice would be obvious: gimme another Giger alien, this time in glorious 1/6 scale!

Another thing I've noticed, is that a lot of people have voiced concerns over the size of the 18" figures and the lack of space most collectors are facing, which would also speak against doing the P1 pred in 18".

Having said that, I know Kyle's passion for that character, and I know it would make him extremely happy to sculpt one. And it would be an awesome addition to any collector's shelves.

But me? I want the alien in 1/6 scale. It would also be cheaper to produce rather than starting a whole new figure from scratch.

You have to look at it from their point of view.

Would it sell? Sure...but it'll probably kill the sales of their already produced 21" Alien. And that's just money lost.

It won't happen.

They should just produce a 18" original predator and if this alien sells and i'm sure it will, they will undoubtedly think about it. Just dont put batteries in the fig, it cheapens it.

You have to look at it from their point of view.

Would it sell? Sure...but it'll probably kill the sales of their already produced 21" Alien. And that's just money lost.

It won't happen.

Yes and no... they have done it before. Obviously, the 1/6 scale would come out much later, if they ever do it, so as to not affect the sales of the 21". But I believe the 21" will sell very well and very quickly. So maybe they will decide to do the 1/6 scale sooner.

*puts on King Arthur voice*
It is a dream I have...

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, they can make an accurate Alien figure in EVERY scale and I'll buy it! :D

I would love a series of 7" figures though, from all the movies. :monkey5

Pred
Aliens Warrior
A3 Alien
A:R Alien
Newborn
Pred2
Queen
AvP Preds and Alien

same here Sabres.

Sabres, this is off topic, but have you recieved those new AVP figures that you ordered off of some japanese site. I'm sorry, but I blanking on names now.

same here Sabres.

Sabres, this is off topic, but have you recieved those new AVP figures that you ordered off of some japanese site. I'm sorry, but I blanking on names now.

Nope, not yet. Shipping from Japan was OUTRAGEOUS, so I picked the cheapest method. Takes a little longer to get here. I'll post pics as soon as I have them. :cool:

I've also just bought the companion Scar figs that go with it.

avppredfig.jpg

avppredfig1.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of wonder why they didn't just go with something that would be 1/6th scale instead of the (from our perspective anyway) oddball 18-inch scale. I would think most of the same people who would buy an 18 inch Alien would buy a 1/6th scale one, and they could attract a lot of 1/6th enthusiasts as well.

Nope, not yet. Shipping from Japan was OUTRAGEOUS, so I picked the cheapest method. Takes a little longer to get here. I'll post pics as soon as I have them. :cool:

I've also just bought the companion Scar figs that go with it.

avppredfig.jpg

avppredfig1.jpg

can i have a link to those items? :google

Back