NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA-classic-tv-series-batman-1-4-scale-figure-600x970.jpeg

NECA-batman-classic-tv-series-18-inch-figure-600x628.jpeg

Refined head sculpt and added multiple pairs of hands.

Super poseable.

Shipping this July/August.

$84.99

looks amazing..hope paint aps don't mess it up

NECA-classic-tv-series-batman-1-4-scale-figure-600x970.jpeg

NECA-batman-classic-tv-series-18-inch-figure-600x628.jpeg

Refined head sculpt and added multiple pairs of hands.

Super poseable.

Shipping this July/August.

$84.99

Holy Revamp Batman! :rock

So much better than the first attempt!.. hopefully Neca have sorted out the paint highlights on the mask, so it doesn't have the 'Bat Pig' over emphasis lines of the earlier model.. if they have sorted that as well, then this is deffo back on my purchase list!

Doesn't that look like a "Batman climbing up a Bat-rope" prototype sculpt next to the painted 1/4 scale Batman head? Hmmm.

I'd probably get these as 1:6. No interest in 1:4 scale. Nostalgia is one thing but the show was too cheezy to want to have large figs.

So,is that suppose to be the Boy Wonder's head sculpt sittin there?Also,is that the Enterbay Batman way back there or are they maybe making their.........nah couldn't be!^_^

I see it now too! It probably is the Enterbay one... but one could hope! Can you imagine a Nolan Triolgy line at NECA prices?

Well according to GameStop this ships the 16th of this Month... I hope that is right...

I am pumped for these, though I am only 26 The West Batman show was always my favorite. The quarter scale West already has a place reserved on my desk!

They have been for a while actually. As a matter of fact, NECA is the only company I buy figures from. They have all my interests covered especially now with the addition of the DC Comics license. The Terminator, T2, Alien, Aliens, Predator, P2, Rocky, Rambo, etc ... now Batman. Simply awesome stuff and totally affordable even those with limited budget for "non-essentials" like toys and collectibles!

Yeah i have to agree with the fact that NECA has been putting out some pretty AWESOME figures as of late!You'rre right PharOOO but they have stepped up their game with new paint apps and more articulation making them more presentable and fun to play with!^_^

Back