HOT TOYS prototypes, artist versions and dioramas on auction! (Bat Cave) BATMAN 1966, BATMAN 1989 and NOLAN tumbler as shown in 2016 at expo/con Japan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that helicopter a repainted version of another 1:6 helicopter, or did they make it specially for this?

lf

7spk3l.gif
7spk9w.gif

7spie4.jpg

Is that helicopter a repainted version of another 1:6 helicopter, or did they make it specially for this?
Seems pretty close to the shooting model yet has some extra window detail and door, (unless that slides or breaks away?) so they may have repurposed an existing base, though according to the description, seems like they created it:
The rest of the setting, including Bob the Goon and the Joker's helicopter are one-of-a-kind pieces created by the artisans at Hot Toys. Created for and displayed at the Batman 100% Hot Toys Exhibition in September of 2016,
These will go way out of my league, still either way a fantastic display piece for whoever gets them. Can't tell if you can get any figures in it? Or an opening door? To recreate the cathedral Gargoyle scene?
... Hot toys is doing the Gargoyle, so if JazzInc add the Rope Ladder to the Joker Chopper '89, then collectors could make Batman '89 end scene Diorama if they wanted.

Just some thoughts from a long time lurker, first time poster
Curious if it's something Jazz could tackle? I think they may get more milage out of a basic Joker goon car. Though for the scale and price comitment, both might be somewhat too niche.

Last edited:
don't get fooled by the current prices :cool:...Heritage will video broadcast the end of the auction live and prices will sky rocket even though there are some hefty fees in store for buyers (see below) So best grab some popcorn on 4th/5th of august and "enjoy" the ride >.<

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12-36-28 2023 August 4 - 5 Action Figures & Toys The Ultimate Batman ...png

If anyone is going to be "fooled" by how an online auction works, I would humbly suggest they don't bid :lol

Jul 15
Axis Chemicals - $2,300
1966 Batcave - $5,000

Custom Batman top 3, so far:
"The Rainbow Batman" - $260
Batman "Bad Man"- $210
"Batman 1966 Rollicking" - $190

Curious to see how this goes?

He's gunning for Silver right now, but anything can happen in this bizarre Bat-race. :lol

Jul 17 Keeping track:

1966 Batcave - $11,000 !
Axis Chemicals - $2,300

Not a lot of movement on the custom Batmen top 3 so far.
Rainbow-Bat keeps comfortably extending their lead, though "Arkham Superbat" has for now slightly moved passed Rollicking-Bat, gunning for the bronze,, that costume might give him an edge. :
"The Rainbow Batman" - $420
Batman "Bad Man"- $210
"Arkham Superbat" -$200

lf

So what's the imagined theming here?
7stvnj.jpg

And what was up with this guy, had to be a better visual than split streight down the middle, to combine those two?
7styt9.jpg

Last edited:
I never understand people who bid early. I've seen some of the arguments for it, but still seems crazy.

How can they be stupid if they have a character called Brainiac! Master of Super-Scientific Forces.
This is clearly made for intellectuals, I feel smarter just reading it...
7sw2mj.jpg
I would've closed the comic at that point because I'm not sure I want to see what ray Braniac shoots out.

Poor Koko. No wonder he looks so distressed.

Back