NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA 1/4 scale West is delayed. This comes from a reliable source.

I hope this is wrong, but as I said, my source has been on the money before.

I seriously dough he's delayed since none of the retail sites hasn't said anything....

Last edited:
I want the Adam West Batman and Michael Keaton Batman figure to be close to perfect. I don't mind any delays as long as the final product rocks!

I want the Adam West Batman and Michael Keaton Batman figure to be close to perfect. I don't mind any delays as long as the final product rocks!

Yeah same here if the sculpt is good thats nothing a good repaint can't do....

Yeah same here if the sculpt is good thats nothing a good repaint can't do....

I think the sculpts look great but I feel lik NECA is paining quarter scaled figures like they were 7" figures. 1:4 requires more attention to detail or it will look very bland

I think the sculpts look great but I feel lik NECA is paining quarter scaled figures like they were 7" figures. 1:4 requires more attention to detail or it will look very bland
:exactly:The 1/4 scale line overall looks GREAT but you're right about applying more attention to detail.

1002433_585129144861042_1001070283_n.jpg

J-Mac ‏@Nightbreed1984 1h
@NECA_TOYS guys when are the West & Keaton Batman's available?
Expand
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 12m
@Nightbreed1984 August-Sept

Guess they are delayed slightly...

I was hoping they were temporary doll stands. You don't want a stand with a clasp around the waist like that it would mark the paint work. That Batman does look great though i hope they have Robin at SDCC.

I seriously doubt he's delayed since the retail sites haven't said anything....

Sorry, bro:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...1242&sop=1&cat_sc=13B&cat_pg=001#.UeRslRb6_VE

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Batman-Action-Figure-Scale/dp/B00BCDQLAC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373925005&sr=8-1&keywords=west+batman+neca[/ame]

The real question is, has this source been in the money before?

See above.

Last edited:
NECA's Captain America and Iron Man didn't turn out that great, so fingers crossed for the Batmen.

Back