NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Batman (Adam West) - 1/4 scale 18" figure.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/300428473665732608
"Holy Horseshoe Batman! Looks like we need to show the big boys how its done again. Full reveal tmrw same bat channel"

BCtWGuXCQAASlcn.jpg:large

Holy crap :horror

It looks like they are pulling an EB on this one :lol 1/4 is too big for me, only 1/4 I'd get is the Nolan Batmen. I'd get this if it was 1/6.

Am I dreaming, or is that a fabric suit? If I'm not dreaming, then this son of a ***** might just be on my shelf; pending final product pics.

Am I dreaming, or is that a fabric suit? If I'm not dreaming, then this son of a ***** might just be on my shelf; pending final product pics.

Its fabric.

And its 1/4.

I'm not sure if neca is already there, in terms of human painting techniques.

That said, I'm 99.9% sure that once they unveiled the proto, HT will announce the Batman '66 1/6 and 1/4 scale licenses and maybe even proto :rotfl

Its fabric.

And its 1/4.

That said, I'm 99.9% sure that once they unveiled the proto, HT will announce the Batman '66 1/6 and 1/4 scale licenses and maybe even proto :rotfl

:exactly: I'm quite intrigued with the cloth suit angle but if the paint apps are poo than it doesn't matter. Still, I'm not a 1/4 guy. If Neca did a cloth suit ar 1/6 for a decent price, regardless of paint apps, I'd probably buy it.

Its fabric.

And its 1/4.

Works for me; may the best company win.:lol Honestly, though, the more, the better. This is one license where I find that the variety is long overdue.

Also, tbh, it looks like the legs are going to be lanky. Like the Diamond quarter scale figures. They look like they should be playing for the NBA. :lol

The suit is not fabric, just the satin finish cape is.

Holy crap :horror

It looks like they are pulling an EB on this one :lol 1/4 is too big for me, only 1/4 I'd get is the Nolan Batmen. I'd get this if it was 1/6.

NECA has been doing 1/4 stuff for awhile now :dunno

Not sure. Looks more like a knee joint to me in the kind of 'V' shape. NECA isn't known for fabric on their figures. Even their 1/4 Gollum has a soft plastic/rubber loin cloth

The suit is not fabric, just the satin finish cape is.
That's what I'm thinking

Last edited:
I thought they mentioned NECA got the license way back during the licensing expo? I know for sure early last week (or the week before??) it was stated online that NECA would be producing stuff from this bat series

Interesting to see what they have pulled off in the absence of HT stepping up and working on this line instead of it's re-releases. If it's as nice as the Predators this will be great!

NECA has been doing 1/4 stuff for awhile now :dunno

Not sure. Looks more like a knee joint to me in the kind of 'V' shape. NECA isn't known for fabric on their figures. Even their 1/4 Gollum has a soft plastic/rubber loin cloth

That's what I'm thinking

Yup, same style covered ball jointed knee as seen with their Rocky line.

It seems like every piece of 66 Batmerch is hitting simultaneously, and it would be a nice surprise if HT announced theirs soon, but I don't really see that happening, what with the Chinese New Year currently going on.

Back