NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a lantern-jawed Adam West there. But this still looks awesome.

In the UK, we pay in pounds what you pay in dollars for this, but what else is new?

I will only get if they are creating Robin as well. That headsculpt on the desk looks promising. Anyone have any news on this?

It's the summer of the Bat.

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-010.jpg

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-011.jpg

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-012.jpg

SDCC_2013_NECA_Friday-013.jpg

Face sculpt....Chiseled in marble- why is it so rough/unfinished looking?
Rest looks great!

Ah hell. I ordered this last week, then cancelled. Now I want to order it again...... The MkVII Iron man was ....OK. I know I'm going to order Hot Toys 1:6 version, I know that will be another year to 18 months before I see it..... shall I just order this now as a "filler"? Or will it be sh it and I'll regret it? :gah:

Ah hell. I ordered this last week, then cancelled. Now I want to order it again...... The MkVII Iron man was ....OK. I know I'm going to order Hot Toys 1:6 version, I know that will be another year to 18 months before I see it..... shall I just order this now as a "filler"? Or will it be sh it and I'll regret it? :gah:

I feel the same way...something sort of cool to hold me over for the real thing!:lol

See the belly articulation makes him look dumpy, the rest of it I can live with. The '89 Bats looks so much better. On a 7" figure it would not bother me as much, but remember this guy is going to be 18"

NECA confirmed Robin. I can't wait to see that.

The Mattel Robin just doesn't cut it for me, the NECA version should be a fantastic as long as the skin tone isn't dark like most NECA skin paint applications

I've got to say that I'll stick with HT, as far as this license is concerned. Those joints, man. I'm fine with joints, to an extent, but they're just hideous. It's almost like the 89 Batman was made by a different company.

I am pumped for this figure! It's looked great from all the NECA updates so far. I hope they make a Robin as mentioned before.

Quote from toynewsi.com
NECA revealed that they have plans to release an 18" Robin figure based on Burt Ward from the 66 Batman television series. This will go along with the 18" Adam West Batman they are releasing this year. Robin will be out in Spring 2014. NECA also mentions that they hope to do Bat-Villains after that.

I heard November too but for the UK probably the end of November early December. Its worrying that we have still yet too see any packaged product.

Mau UK price should be about £74.95

Last edited:
Joints don't bother me either but they should have left out the one in the mid-section.

:yess::exactly::goodpost:

Why Neca uses that horrific ab joint I can't imagine- RUINS the overall appearance- the arm/leg joints I can live with...

I heard November too but for the UK probably the end of November early December. Its worrying that we have still yet too see any packaged product.

Mau UK price should be about £74.95

Thanks Ditch. Forbidden Planet have had him for £79.99 since they were announced, with a ship date of 31st October. They aren't always (or even usually) the cheapest, though.

Great to see that Robin is pending, but I decided to do it properly in the end and have POed the HT pair. If these were the same price in the UK as they are in the US (equivalent £53) I might have been tempted to get both. As it is, nope.

just asking but does anyone know if the neca headknocker heads are in scale with the quarter scale figures and could they be used for cheap alternative head sculpts for the figures ,as ive seen pics of the head knockers and could be fun to switch them out now and then

Back