NECA - Classic Batman '66 TV Show Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the fact these have mid foot articulation, pretty sure they have ball jointed hips covered in rubber underwear haha, like the Rocky figures.

I wish NECA were doing the smaller figures instead of Mattel, theirs looks so much better but 1/4 scale is too big for me with this license, I just want some small figures for nostalgia.

I wish NECA were doing the smaller figures instead of Mattel, theirs looks so much better but 1/4 scale is too big for me with this license, I just want some small figures for nostalgia.

Agree 100%... but I'll still get Batman... he may be the only one I get no matter how good the others look.

Heck yes that Keaton looks sweet!! I know it most likely won't hold a torch to the HT figure but still, a 1/4 figure at this price point that looks that good will be hard for me to pass up!

After meeting Adam West and being horribly disappointed, it's hard for me to get excited about anything from the 66 Batman era. :(

After meeting Adam West and him being amazing, It's easy for me to be even more excited than I would have been 40 years ago. :)

After meeting Adam West and him being amazing, It's easy for me to be even more excited than I would have been 40 years ago. :)

That's what I like to hear! I hope to meet him someday soon. At least now I'll have something for him to sign (I'm looking at you HT Batman and Mattel Batman surf board).

Hopefully if he comes back to the convention I go to every year, he will be in a better mood than the last two times.

Hopefully if he comes back to the convention I go to every year, he will be in a better mood than the last two times.

It's not easy being mayor.

adam_west.bmp

That's funny, because Burt Ward wasn't in the best mood when I met him. Everybody has bad days, though.:lol

I'm with ya.

Not sure if I can afford to drop $400 for a pair of HT Batman and Robin in that simple outfit.

NECA-classic-tv-series-batman-1-4-scale-figure-600x970.jpeg

NECA-batman-classic-tv-series-18-inch-figure-600x628.jpeg

Refined head sculpt and added multiple pairs of hands.

Super poseable.

Shipping this July/August.

$84.99

The belly joint on this bothers me a bit,but I probably will get it.WOO HOO I'm re living my childhood!

Haha...Burt Ward was awesome though!

I met Burt Ward @ a show about 7 yrs or so ago & he was Great! He spoke to my son & I at length about the tv show,Robin & dogs he was very polite & friendly. Adam West on the other hand tried to be pleasant but gave off the I dont give a crap attitude. He really only seemed concerned about the $$$ for his signature. (met him 3 times-not impressed)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the Begins suit in the background? Possibly Enterbay's?
also, Robin's headsculpt next to the keyboard in the second pic.

Back