HOT TOYS prototypes, artist versions and dioramas on auction! (Bat Cave) BATMAN 1966, BATMAN 1989 and NOLAN tumbler as shown in 2016 at expo/con Japan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alf-jpg.648948
View attachment 648948
7s9wp1.jpg
7s9xam.jpg
Ok that's pretty funny, those are a bit off brand, but that's fantastic.

Last edited:
With no recent reissues of HT's 60's Batman and Robin, how sad would it be if whoever ended up winning this didn't have those figures...

Last edited:
Selfishly the only thing I would care for is Bob the Goon.
Got to give it up for Bob the Goon, he sells that set...
Bob the Goon was legend...
7ol50f.gif

7ol55r.gif

7ol7b4.gif
lf

lf

I want to see that sign lit up! (seems to have a plug in the back)
7sa49y.gif

lf

7sdvxl.jpg

Man there is almost enough room on that base to add a Joker goon car.
Anyone ever make one (78 Dodge sedan)? at 1:6 ?

Last edited:
Axis Chemicals up to $2100
Are we doing a vs.?
Axis Chemicals up to $2,100
66 Batcave current at $2,600

Is there anywhere that says how many bidders there are on an item?

Of the individual bizarre custom Batmen, so far I think the Batzrael is running highest at $155

lf

Edit!
Scratch that, Rainbow-Bomb Batman is so far prowdly stealing this show at $260 :lol
lf

Not really a big fan of any of them, the only one I would consider is the so called "Japan-USA Bat Collaboration" - which is a low-key brilliant nod to Ōgon Bat arguably the first Japanese superhero, predates Superman/Batman. Currently at $45 :rolleyes2

lf

Last edited:
Are we doing a vs.?
66 Batcave current at $2,600

Is there anywhere that says how many bidders there are on an item?

Of the individual bizarre custom Batmen, so far I think the Batzrael is running highest at $155

lf

Edit!
Scratch that, Rainbow-Bomb Batman is so far prowdly stealing this show at $260 :lol
lf

Not really a big fan of any of them, the only one I would consider is the so called "Japan-USA Bat Collaboration" - which is a low-key brilliant nod to Ōgon Bat arguably the first Japanese superhero, predates Superman/Batman. Currently at $45 :rolleyes2

lf
Display wars is on! I'm a fan of that Bad Man Batman.

Given JazzInc Dioramas amazing work on bringing to reality the Batmobile '66 & Batwing '89 ( and a more detailed Batmobile '89) can we all get together and petition JazzInc to tackle Joker Chopper '89 With 'Bob the Goon' figure as optional Extra package (Being that JazzInc want to get into Figures also).

Seems a great niche Batman '89 offering JazzInc could do well with (I am sure some collectors would buy Multiple 'Bob the Goon' for the outfit alone). Hot toys is doing the Gargoyle, so if JazzInc add the Rope Ladder to the Joker Chopper '89, then collectors could make Batman '89 end scene Diorama if they wanted.

Just some thoughts from a long time lurker, first time poster :)

Detective Comics #241, March 1957:

359034490_10161953803837316_4792800088636254282_n.jpg

🤷‍♂️

Synopsis for Batman: "The Rainbow Batman"​

Dick Grayson saves a girl's life by pushing her out of the way of the getaway car escaping the scene of a robbery, and injures his arm in the process. He sees the crooks' faces, and begins searching for them as Robin. Meanwhile, Batman wears several different colored costumes. Eventually, Robin spots the thieves, allowing Batman to apprehend them. Afterwards, Batman goes back to his old costume. He explains that he wore the special ones to draw attention to himself and away from Robin, as people might realize Robin had an injured arm like Dick Grayson's.

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Detective_Comics_Vol_1_241

Last edited:
Got to give it up for Bob the Goon, he sells that set...

lf

lf

I want to see that sign lit up! (seems to have a plug in the back)
7sa49y.gif

lf

7sdvxl.jpg

Man there is almost enough room on that base to add a Joker goon car.
Anyone ever make one (78 Dodge sedan)? at 1:6 ?
Yeah I always wanted a Bob Goon, since seeing him at the event.

Pretty surprised this stuff has come on the market, I wonder how they got hold of it and if any other Hot Toy Diorama / figs from events are out there to be sold?

Last edited:
Back