Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any tios for surviving online?

I keep getting shot by stryker over and over or teleport punch and combos by sektor,

I got some good combos but whenever i lay them down i get a breaker.

I hate to be the one "Complain Guy" but I want Classic 1984 Freddy.

Now bring on Michael Myers and Jason.

i agree hate the new freddy to me it just isnt freddy.

I actually liked the new Freddy. Just when I heard that Freddy was in MK, Englund's Freddy popped into my head, Remake wasn't even a thought.

Also, I wonder if there is JEH's voice. Doubt it.

I've been playing with Rain for a couple days now and I must admit I am a bit disappointed. Maybe it'll get better with time but he's just not what I had hoped for. Can't stand the fatalities either. Oh well

I'm hoping there is an alternative costume/skin for 'classic' Freddy. I also don't understand why they felt the need to give Freddy two gloves, I mean he's not Wolverine...

Still, it's a bit of fun, and I like the idea of horror characters like him as additional characters in the MK landscape, so I'll be grabbing him quite happily (not that I had much choice anyhow, already got the season pass).

Some people will never be happy with anything we will always have people _____ing about something......hello people it's Freddy in a mortal kombat game who cares if it's the new Freddy it's still Freddy damn be happy with it and if we got Jason people it will be the new one so people will _____ about that...always gonna have fanboy whiners

Back