Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right! Their faces did look thinner to me and thats why. The sculpted masks. Yeah, I too hope we got MK II versions of at least Scorpion, Sub-zero, and Reptile. Maybe throw in their other classic fatalities as well?

I'm so envy of you guys. You all get the Klassic Pack, Skarlet & even a season pass.

Asia PSN still has nothing...zero, zilch....even UK PSN has gotten the klassic pack.

Disappointed MK Fan =(

I'm so envy of you guys. You all get the Klassic Pack, Skarlet & even a season pass.

Asia PSN still has nothing...zero, zilch....even UK PSN has gotten the klassic pack.

Disappointed MK Fan =(

I have some good news for ya Kazukijun.
I own a asian region 3 NTSC copy of MK9 and just today I purchased
$20 credit for my US psn account and sure enough I was able to
download all the available dlc. I'm happy as a pig in mud...:hi5:
Turns out the dlc is also region free but you have to have a NTSC
copy of the game to download it from the US store.
So for any europeans with PAL versions, sorry it wont work.

I have some good news for ya Kazukijun.
I own a asian region 3 NTSC copy of MK9 and just today I purchased
$20 credit for my US psn account and sure enough I was able to
download all the available dlc. I'm happy as a pig in mud...:hi5:
Turns out the dlc is also region free but you have to have a NTSC
copy of the game to download it from the US store.
So for any europeans with PAL versions, sorry it wont work.

How do u switch the store to a US 1? I own a region 3 NTSC copy too but by default, I always sign into the Asia PSN store.

How do u switch the store to a US 1? I own a region 3 NTSC copy too but by default, I always sign into the Asia PSN store.

You will have to create a new user account.
When it ask's for country select USA. You will also have to have a valid address and post code. Google Mcdonalds locations in the US..:wink1:
Also you will need another email address coz' you can't use the same one twice.
Purchase a US psn credit card from ebay.
I like to use this guy, great seller. He will email you the code once payment has cleared. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20-US-P...Computing_NetworkCards_RL&hash=item1c1c911879
Job done...you can now download from US psn store.

When it ask's for country select USA. You will also have to have a valid address and post code. Google Mcdonalds locations in the US..:wink1:
I like to use this guy, great seller. He will email you the code once payment has cleared. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20-US-P...Computing_NetworkCards_RL&hash=item1c1c911879

Thks for the tips, I can get the network card locally, guess I'm gonna go get one soon.

:lecture yeah it's pretty fun to have an account for the different stores. You can get all of the cool exclusives without having to wait.

So I was downloading Skarlet,the power went out for a second,boot my PS3 back up to continue downloading...it YLODed.

Life REALLY sucks sometimes.*good thing I haz 360 slim*

Jill Sandwitch - Sorry to hear that....

Turns out I can't create a new playstation network account....the site will just show system under maintenance...even though I can sign into my current account just fine.

Sucks....guess I really have to wait till the Asia PSN store updates with the DLC

Did you try creating it from your PC and changing the playstation site to United States? (there is an option for region all the way at the bottom)

Kazukijun, you must be doing something wrong dude.
Best way to create an new user is through your ps3.
When you start up you ps, in the menu go all the way to the left
were it says create new user account, click there give it a name
and then log into it. Once you have done that you just need to
account. Hope that makes scence, pm me if you need any help.

This is an example of how I have my accounts set up. See were it says create
new user, that's where you need to start.

P1020952.jpg

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QgseE7kRY"]YouTube - ‪Kenshi Gameplay Trailer - Mortal Kombat 2011 HD‬‏[/ame]

Holy mother of _____*, Kenshi looks ill.
Just downloaded, Skarlett, definatly have to play her more, this girl got some talent.
:thud:

Little bugger, don´t you guys think NR should fix the character select screen?!
Cause still, when you look at the bonus/DLC Characters it show´s Kratos, or Cyber Sub on Both Sides, why not utilize one left and one right and make the others symmetrically beside those?!
:dunno

July 5th! Sweet! Just 1 more week! I'm guessing Rain 2 weeks after than and the mystery fighter (SDCC reveal?) 2 weeks after that then? :rock

I'm liking the way the fatalities are looking!

Yeah, I noticed that too. No Nec spot or alternate costume. Too bad with both. She got a full ending though unlike Cyber Sub-zero's silent one.

Yeah, I noticed that too. No Nec spot or alternate costume. Too bad with both. She got a full ending though unlike Cyber Sub-zero's silent one.

What really sucks about Skarlet's alternate is we know she has one. There were pics and videos released cause some hackers were able to access her early. I really didn't dig her alternate so it's no real loss to me but I really would like her to have a proper Nekropolis spot so I can view her ending without always having to beat ladder as well as check my stats with her. It also sucks she doesn't have a victory pose in Test You Luck.

Back