Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up the PS3 Kollectors Edition from Walmart yesterday morning after work, they had atleast twenty or thirdy of them, had to look through five or six of them to finally find some good paint apps on the Scorpion bookend.

bm83-smoke alt

let me know if i messed up anything and ill get it fixed. one full playthrough the story is plenty enough to buy all of these.
[/QUOTE]

Smoke's Alt is in bm82, bm83 is mileena's battle damaged concept art

Those NERDS don't deserve to get laid :lecture Seriously I'm miffed because I can't even get on Netflix because I can't sign in to Playstation.

Really,I can get Netflix. When it asks you to sign in,actually sign in. The error message'll pop up, hit your circle button and it should let you through, if the sign in page pops up again,do the same thing and it should let you through.

I'd love to get some input on this question.

I pre-ordered the Kollector's Edition at Gamestop to get the Scorpion suit a couple of days before the game came out. The dlc code was printed on the receipt when I went to pick it up. Then, I got a copy from Best Buy to get the Sub-Zero code. I was thinking of returning the Kollector's Edition since I haven't opened it, but I'm wondering if
the Scorpion code will become invalid if I return it. I haven't been able to claim the code with this stupid PSN outage.

I'd love to get some input on this question.

I pre-ordered the Kollector's Edition at Gamestop to get the Scorpion suit a couple of days before the game came out. The dlc code was printed on the receipt when I went to pick it up. Then, I got a copy from Best Buy to get the Sub-Zero code. I was thinking of returning the Kollector's Edition since I haven't opened it, but I'm wondering if
the Scorpion code will become invalid if I return it. I haven't been able to claim the code with this stupid PSN outage.

Sorry for the double post, but I don't think that would matter, I have friends at GameStop who will occasionally just print me off a receipt with a code if I ask them to, I don't think returning the game would invalidate the code (Just write it down).

Thanks for the quick response! :)
Yeah, I got it written down already.
If this doesn't work, maybe one of your friends can print
me a receipt too..:monkey3

Really,I can get Netflix. When it asks you to sign in,actually sign in. The error message'll pop up, hit your circle button and it should let you through, if the sign in page pops up again,do the same thing and it should let you through.

Really? Must be a bad connection on my part then cause I can't get Netflix at all on my PS3. Either way those hackers still don't deserve to get laid.

Yup, little punks need to get their asses beat, see how easy it is to hack with 8 broken fingers and 2 broken thumbs. :lol

I'm doing good with Ermac, i just got a 7 hit combo i was trying for a bit: Telelift to F+1, 1, then X-Ray

And i've mastered the Telelift to Mysterious Mash, and almost mastered the Teleport to Emrac Rush.

Edit: oooh most fluid character i've played, i just nailed a 2,2 Telelift J4 Teleport Punch combo, then into an xray for a 9 hit 53% damage. :hi5:
(add another hit and 3% damage by using the Enhanced telelift)

Last edited:
Wow...just got my Tournament Edition and am very impressed with the fight stick! For some reason I thought it was going to be quite a bit smaller than the box it comes in but man it is huge.

You know I'm tired of the same dumb animation of the same dumb one spike going through the stomach on the pit stage why cant when they get hit fall and get stuck on the pillars on the way down ya know I have wanted that for years that would be so tight just how you angle the finisher it would make the put stages so much better anybody else agree

Back