Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to sketch Raiden again. I might stick with this draft, I just need to clean it up and finally color it.

raidendraft-3.jpg
I just wanted to jump in this thread and say you've got some skill! :clap I think details like eyes and hands are very hard to get right, not to mention getting the armor symmetrical, and you pretty much have it perfect. I hope you find time to color it, although it's great like this too.

:wave

Last edited:
What part does he usually gets you? i think the only thing to watch out foris is gas grenade attack. once he raises his arms hell throw a grenade. so start blocking so that the grenade explosion wont damage you.the last part where he throws a big pile of debris and tanks are blockable to plus it triggers a zandatsu sequence if i remember it correctly

The part where he has 15% health or lower, it's a weird section since I've gotten him to 10% before and he was still attacking me when he should be doing his final attack :dunno :slap

I just wanted to jump in this thread and say you've got some skill! :clap I think details like eyes and hands are very hard to get right, not to mention getting the armor symmetrical, and you pretty much have it perfect. I hope you find time to color it, although it's great like this too.

:wave

I appreciate that! This isn't the final look of it, it was just a lot of trial and error just to get the placement of everything, and I like to do a rough sketch so I can just use what I did as markers for locations of all the designs of a person. His armor is a pain to get right and the chest plates are the hardest parts. Trying to draw this reminds me when I tried to draw Gray Fox :lol

Trying to draw something really busy us a nightmare :slap

Just finished hard mode, overall got a C. Still can't get the hang of parry counter, usually only get to block.

Really wonder if I shld try very hard & move on to revengeance mode. Will probably get my hands cramped from trying to parry.

Seriously, how do ppl even platinum this game?

Just finished hard mode, overall got a C. Still can't get the hang of parry counter, usually only get to block.

Really wonder if I shld try very hard & move on to revengeance mode. Will probably get my hands cramped from trying to parry.

The two toughest things I've encountered (now playing Very Hard mode which I'm on chapter 5) has got to be mission 18 in VR (took 100's of retries to finally perfect parrying) and the boss battle with Monsoon and getting a perfect.

I can't get a perfect S rank run through very hard mode, but you don't get that S rank trophy unless it's on Revengeance mode anyway.

I highly suggest that if you are no good at parrying to play mission 18... a lot. You will turn into a master Jedi at parrying. Monsoon's battle is ALL parrying and I can pretty much shut him out with 90% of his attacks but there are always some that creep in.

If you have the Fox blade fully maxed out and the Blue Wig you can basically breeze the main game and the only problems are the Bosses.

My 1st run was on hard since i heard people talking about the normal difficulty being too easy..after that i finished the vr missions which teached me how to understand the parry and counter parry system special thanks to that wretched vr 18. I jumped to revengance afterwards.. thanks to the fox blade im doing good so far..i just make duplicates of my savefile to avoid doing the mission allover again whenever i get a non s-rank boss battle.. so far so good.... I think hahaha!

Last edited:
Does the Zavvi UK exclusive white raiden set also come with the Cyborg ninja DLC code? Is it included with every game when its new?

That sucks, I want to know the lyrics to Blood Stained Sand :mad:

Yeah, I just got off Skype with the Maniac Agenda, they don't know when it will be public, Platinum/KP are also not saying anything for now, so keep guessing.

So did anybody got the Vocal Tracks CD already?

It was a American only code.
Im on my 2nd copy of rising now, both of them came with the grey fox outfit and blade DLC but i havent used any codes yet. I was wondering if the Zavvi version would also come with the DLC because if so i could just sell on what i have now with the codes un used. But if the zavvi didnt come with the DLC code id have to sell a copy of the game without it

The two toughest things I've encountered (now playing Very Hard mode which I'm on chapter 5) has got to be mission 18 in VR (took 100's of retries to finally perfect parrying) and the boss battle with Monsoon and getting a perfect.

I can't get a perfect S rank run through very hard mode, but you don't get that S rank trophy unless it's on Revengeance mode anyway.

I highly suggest that if you are no good at parrying to play mission 18... a lot. You will turn into a master Jedi at parrying. Monsoon's battle is ALL parrying and I can pretty much shut him out with 90% of his attacks but there are always some that creep in.

If you have the Fox blade fully maxed out and the Blue Wig you can basically breeze the main game and the only problems are the Bosses.

My 1st run was on hard since i heard people talking about the normal difficulty being too easy..after that i finished the vr missions which teached me how to understand the parry and counter parry system special thanks to that wretched vr 18. I jumped to revengance afterwards.. thanks to the fox blade im doing good so far..i just make duplicates of my savefile to avoid doing the mission allover again whenever i get a non s-rank boss battle.. so far so good.... I think hahaha!

Thks for the tips guys!!! but I guess I'm gonna take a break for awhile now. Play some Tomb Raider then get back to this game again. Feeling a bit of a burn out now after playing it continuously for the pass week.

Tried very hard mode just now & was having trouble with the first metal gear rex...lolz, I feel ashamed.

Does the Zavvi UK exclusive white raiden set also come with the Cyborg ninja DLC code? Is it included with every game when its new?

It was a American only code.

I got the DLC for Cyber Ninja and Fox Blade too, so must also be for AUS as well...

That's what I got equipped and with the bosses I use a mixture of Fox Blade and the Pole Arm.

Pole Arm for open wide attacks while Fox Blade in Blade Mode.

Back