Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal favorite is Mistral. I think a display of her stood there, arms all over the place with her rod would look really eyecatching. Would be cool to get the Dwarf Gekkos with her too, sicne they have the molds as the Japanese special had the Gekos instead of Raiden.

But i think if you get a Raiden you need sam. Or if you get Sam you need a Raiden. How could you not have thoes 2 figures and have them pose clashing swords

bad asses

I am so depressed that I ordered it a week ago and the London seller I got it from still hasn't shipped it :crying

By the way, Konami is going to allow me to send back the Plasma lamp for a replacement. Only took over a week to come to that conclusion :slap

Sorry to hear that dude. He's probably waiting for them to arrive from Zavvi. Hope you get yours soon!

I'm from Australia and the CE with Raiden figure was sold here as well. It had sold out during pre-order so I missed it, but randomly walked into a JB HIFI store here in Melbourne on my way home from work to pick up Tomb Raider and they had a copy of the Rising LE sitting there behind the counter, so I grabbed it lol (sorry, don't mean to rub it in!).

Sorry to hear that dude. He's probably waiting for them to arrive from Zavvi. Hope you get yours soon!

I'm from Australia and the CE with Raiden figure was sold here as well. It had sold out during pre-order so I missed it, but randomly walked into a JB HIFI store here in Melbourne on my way home from work to pick up Tomb Raider and they had a copy of the Rising LE sitting there behind the counter, so I grabbed it lol (sorry, don't mean to rub it in!).

No worries man. Feel proud you got yours, it's a great game and figure! :clap

I'm currently fighting Monsoon on very hard and getting a S rank seems impossible...

I should have a stock (black) Raiden sometime next week, full review and photo galery to follow shortly after receipt.

Looks great so far - thx for everyone sharing their images and links!

My personal favorite is Mistral. I think a display of her stood there, arms all over the place with her rod would look really eyecatching. Would be cool to get the Dwarf Gekkos with her too, sicne they have the molds as the Japanese special had the Gekos instead of Raiden.

But i think if you get a Raiden you need sam. Or if you get Sam you need a Raiden. How could you not have thoes 2 figures and have them pose clashing swords

bad asses

Vote goes to Mistral because she has the best song! :hi5:

A quick shot of my white raiden, I will post more when I've fixed some paint issues.
re5any4e.jpg

So this one comes with a stand. Can anyone explain why Solid Snake and Grey Fox didn't come with a stand but did show the display stands when they were shown as prototypes. However they didn't release with the final product?

He looks awesome btw! And the stand just complements it. Better than using plain HT Stands like I have although those look ok but not great.

I can't wait to receive my regular edition. Gonna look great with Grey Fox and Solid Snake

I disagree with his argument that you should rent this game because it's short, but I do agree that the levels are bland. Overall I applause him not being on the hype train but can't say I agree with him.

But the worst offender of all, is that stupid dance! :gah: Good lord, my mind is forever tainted when I listen to Rules of Nature! :rotfl

What paint issues did you have?

Mostly détails, Raiden face, the edge of the sword and knifes.
There is also some white splashed on surroundings parts.
It's a great figure but IMHO it lacks the polished of regular edition.
Nothing a good brush stroke can't fixed.

man ! the codec's coms expand the story so much.
it was nice to hear about snake and previous missions of raiden on MGS2. listening to all coms for achivements.

I cant stop playing this game at 19hrs of gameplay now and about to get FOX BLADE.

man ! the codec's coms expand the story so much.
it was nice to hear about snake and previous missions of raiden on MGS2. listening to all coms for achivements.

I cant stop playing this game at 19hrs of gameplay now and about to get FOX BLADE.

Fox Blade is you're best ally for the harder modes. I'm fighting Monsoon right now on Very Hard and getting the S rank is tough!

My UK Zavvi Rising was finally shipped, I guess I should get it in about two weeks :clap

I really wish I bought that collector's edition, the figure looks awesome!
The only negative point for me is the camera, having to run in circles to have the camera pick up onto the action, is a major let-down for me.

Back