Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well got time to hit some games from my backlog list before this epic game.
next tuesday boys !
I got limited edition lamp on preo at ebgames. the guy at ebgames says they dont know how many they are getting so hoping they get atleast 2 I am sencond on the list. I will make a review for sure. I might pick up a pc version as well.

well got time to hit some games from my backlog list before this epic game.
next tuesday boys !
I got limited edition lamp on preo at ebgames. the guy at ebgames says they dont know how many they are getting so hoping they get atleast 2 I am sencond on the list. I will make a review for sure. I might pick up a pc version as well.

Not so excited for the game, but the lamp does look awesome. I'll look forward to that review! :clap

yeah i got it on preorder but i haven gotten the "only this many days left" feeling on it. just remembered today that its out soon. im more hyped on the figs for it. i want all the characters. i hope pak goes nuts on this license. they did on peacewalker. the raiden variants are kinda nuts. i dont think we needed 3 colorways do you? would rather a boss than the red version but i bought it regardless. it makes me mad that i have to track down a white one and pay out the *** for it because i want them all. they know full well what they are doing to our wallets.................:dunno

I was never big on hunting down those exclusive colorways. But, I have the red version of Raiden on pre-order along with the regular black version. The red version is limited to only 1000 pieces world-wide, so I'm keeping my pre-order for that.

I was never big on hunting down those exclusive colorways. But, I have the red version of Raiden on pre-order along with the regular black version. The red version is limited to only 1000 pieces world-wide, so I'm keeping my pre-order for that.

I'm fully prepared to drop 200$ for the White EX version :clap

Man, that is just too much for me. I'd rather just get another black Raiden and spray paint the g-d danged thing white :rotfl.

So I was thinking in all this drama about the game's lenght of 5 hrs (essentially), Im considereing to cancel the PO of my copy since I dont think that VR Missions to extend the gameplay are worth over $60, thoughts?

It's really up to you. I'm a MGS nut so I need to buy every game that comes out and I always try to get the exclusives. No one is making this game out to be great, it's more for the gameplay if anything. The story seems pretty bad and incoherent. But if you're having doubts on spending so much, I would cancel it.

First reviews

377633_10151258595660986_957275945_n.jpg

whether it's a 7/10 or 9/10 will depend on the type of game a person likes, you know what you're going to get with it as far as gameplay.

I really don't trust the reviews from Japanese sources. Famitsu is notorious for giving Gundam games perfect scores, but when they're reviewed in the states, the ratings are always mediocre at best.

I'll bet that the average will be around 7-8/10.

whether it's a 7/10 or 9/10 will depend on the type of game a person likes, you know what you're going to get with it as far as gameplay.

Gameplay should be at least a 8/10. Story might be a 6/10 :lol

It's worth the buy regardless, especially if you're a MGS fan.

Back