Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just let me know what the price is and I'll PayPal you the money and you can send it to me just let me know when the pre orders getting close. I'm totally good for it

Sent from the Shell by codec.

Me too plis, if i dont get it its gonna suck. I hope they release the mini gekkos too. My only options are if someone helps me out with a zavii. I want both figures.

Me too plis, if i dont get it its gonna suck. I hope they release the mini gekkos too. My only options are if someone helps me out with a zavii. I want both figures.

Don't worry Jason, I'm sure it will be on eBay definitely and we will be raped over the price. At this point, every release they do for MGS I'm buying. I'm kicking myself in the *** I never got the Zero Naked Snake :slap

I have all of them and if I see another version 0 you'll be the first person I tell about it just like last time

I have all of them and if I see another version 0 you'll be the first person I tell about it just like last time

It's just a cash issue which is the reason I didn't get the last one. If I didn't have so much on order I would of snagged it.

Wow, thanks for the heads up man! Just pre-ordered it. I see that it's limited to 1000 pieces world wide. Not bad - I hope that they have enough stock to fulfill all the orders for this figure :monkey1.

Nice grab! :hi5:

This will looks so friggin awesome next to Red Ninja :clap:yess:

oh sweet jesus YES MGS4 Raiden skin playable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV9TstB9O4s

I can ditch the ugly re-design and play as the superior version nstead. My want for this game just increased by tenfold :hi5:

and this is a looooong shot but I wish they'd use this as excuse to make more mgs4 raiden figures (but no PAK please)

I am getting all the dlc for this game.
so close now.

I'd like to say that I had a minor contribution to this game but I have to keep it a secret until the game comes out. I can prove this statement however, by showing you guys a one-of-a-kind Rising item that I'll be getting as a thank you gift once the game comes out. :)

I can blast through the demo now without getting hit, once you learn the parry system and know the patterns of attack from enemies its very easy.

I'd like to say that I had a minor contribution to this game but I have to keep it a secret until the game comes out. I can prove this statement however, by showing you guys a one-of-a-kind Rising item that I'll be getting as a thank you gift once the game comes out. :)
Interesting.

Just came across this trailer for Rising (not sure if it was posted already). Good God, I really can't take this game seriously. I canceled my pre-order - no way I'm buying this p.o.s. at full price.

Some thoughts that came to my mind:
1. Raiden's voice sounds wrong. Very, very wrong.
2. He looks extremely awkward driving a car in his cyborg suit. It's not something that I'd expect from a ninja?! Does he also get out of the car in his cyborg suit to refill gas and pick up some snacks at 7 Eleven?
3. It doesn't make sense that he's still suffering from the trauma of his childhood, when he came to terms with it in MGS 4. This type of Raiden would have been more appropriate for a setting between MGS 2 and 4 (like what was originally planned by KojiPro).
4. What happened to living as a family with Rose and Jon? Were they retconned out of the series? :rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/96DdjYc3_30[/ame]

Back