Medicom RAH Young Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing. I really think Sideshow has to get on the ball and announce some things. The 12" Sideshow Indy is a nice figure, but people were talking months ago about how extensive the line might be, and so far the "line" consists of one figure.

It's just too bad that Medicom is so expensive.

Well, Medicom waited until the Japanese Toy Show... and revealed them there. Who knows how many figures SSC has waiting to unveal at SDCC. It's all perspective. Medicom had their show earlier, hence... more stuff showing right now.

At least they aren't Takara... months of speculation, high price tag, supposedly close to shipping... not a picture in sight. :lol

While I prefer SS's Indy, you gotta admit that MediCom is coming fierce with the Indy offerings.....it almost makes you want to head for that line......I will wait for SDCC to see what SSC is offering but if they don't come with the Indy love I might keep that line for MediCom.....

20080621_9a2780a3e80d1e637106Bo3LnlFpLckR.jpg

Well....
The portrait is impressive. The outfit is....not bad, but the huge scarf throws off the scale and....I almost chuckle at the "monkey arms" on display here...in fact, the whole figure looks really thin. Plus, don't these figures usually lack very many accessories?

It's interesting to see the nice succession of Indy figures coming out from Medicom, but the price point will always keep me away and there's always something a little "off" about them to me.

They are getting better with some of the portraits lately, this one and the Mutt one are actually quite good.

C'mon, Sideshow! Anything new from Indiana Jones soon?

The scarf just needs a little futzing and I think the arms are just a result of the angle. I don't think Medicom figures suffer from Monkey Arm Syndrome (R) in general, do they?

While I prefer SS's Indy, you gotta admit that MediCom is coming fierce with the Indy offerings.....it almost makes you want to head for that line......I will wait for SDCC to see what SSC is offering but if they don't come with the Indy love I might keep that line for MediCom.....

They've released 5 figures so far I believe and only 2 look like they're worth getting. Jones Sr. and this one the other three look very little to nothing like the actor.

The scarf just needs a little futzing and I think the arms are just a result of the angle. I don't think Medicom figures suffer from Monkey Arm Syndrome (R) in general, do they?

In general, not a chance.
They will look like monkey arms, only if u allow or pose the shoulders to slouch down actually.
If u lift them up & pose them properly, usually its proportionate.

I was tempted on the Medi Henry Sr., but this looks like a must-buy unless we manage to see Sideshow's version before this releases.

Isn't this backwards? Medisom is usually the one-figure-per-license company. Where is more Sideshow 1:6 Indy stuff?

These pics hit when a lot of us were at HeroesCon over the weekend, but I was checking in on my iPhone. There was a unanimous consensus: THIS FIGURE IS PERFECT.

Already the best 1/6 INDY figure from any company so far (including SSC, I'm afraid to say).

These pics hit when a lot of us were at HeroesCon over the weekend, but I was checking in on my iPhone. There was a unanimous consensus: THIS SCULPT IS PERFECT.

Already the best 1/6 INDY figure from any company so far (including SSC, I'm afraid to say IMO).

Fixed.
(C'mon, lets see what the accessories are first shall we,if any?:rolleyes:)

Back