Medicom RAH Young Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice hair:

20090429_20474b4f65d3d6e47dfaViWtKbpXOHz5.jpg

Source:https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7045&extra=page=1&page=2

True Venny, but I think the hair is probably gonna be pretty yellow from that pic.

BUT I also find it funny people have no probs having their A+ paint HT figures for repaint while complain about medicom's lack of paint. It's not as if it is not expected.

lol, someone posts a pic of a Medicom and Hot Toys instantly gets bashed. Their TDK Batman was better, but that is about it.

Who's bashing HT?
Where am I bashing HT?
All I said, people have a huge problem when it comes to Medis paint but no probs sending Jokers for repaint.
The sculpt from where I can see, still looks top notch, it's just the paint, mostly the hair. But what's new?

And no, I dont hate HT figs. I have tons of them.

I know, that's not the point. The medis are pretty much expected you'll get a subpar paint while HT you'll get a good one. I just find it funny people willing to pay alot of money to repaint an already gret painted head but have a problem sending a medi HS(to notch no less) to repaint.

The funny thing is I see some people complain about Medi TDK bats mouth paint. It's just the mouth! But they are more than willing to send a whole HTJoker head for repaint.

For this case, it's just the hair but if you gonna send it for repaint, might as well go for the whole shebang

The paint jobs are good, people just want better, which a custom paint job will almost always be.

But yea, that bright yellow hair on the figure is a major WTF when the much better proto pics are on the box next to it. Kinda like plum lips Anakin.

I DON'T pay for repaints. I'l sometimes do them myself. it's just, with how awesome henery Sr. was, I thaught that this would get just as much love and attention. Before it was a MUST BUY. Now it's a Buy it later when it's cheaper :/

the clothing color change i can live with... but that hair is just way.. WAY off.

As bad as green haired ANH luke, and green zombie lando. it's just one of those things that's waaay off. Yes, he's blonde, but not THAT blonde.

At medi's preimum price, i expected better.

Last edited:
So glad I cancelled this. I had such high hopes for it too given that the scale would actually be appropriate for a young Indy.

I wasn't too interested in getting him (waaaay too expensive for what you get), and the yellow hair confirms it. But I must say the skinny Medi body seems very appropriate for teenage Indy.

Back