Jazzinc Jedi starfighter... Will Hot Toys...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenshisamba

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Sorry for the thread, but I'm seriously on the face on this...

I'm about to pull the trigger on both Obi and Anakin Jedi starfighters from Jazzinc... BUT

The question is... Do you think Hot toys will release their version of that ship?

With ROTS 20 anniversary in just a year ahead I just don't know what to think.

So. .. I will appreciate any idea, advice or argument against or in favor of buying Jazzinc Jedi starship having all these factors in mind.

With a pricetag of 1900USD (not counting shipping) it's a big commitment, and I'm pretty sure a Hot Toys version would cost fairly less than Jazzinc's.

Any thoughts about this?

Thanks guys!!!

Doubtful. HT isn’t really doing vehicles unless they’ve already made them in the past hence reissues. I’m sure you’d be able to let the Jazz ones go if they do but even if they do then it would take 1-2 years for them to release afterwards. Too many figures and licenses to worry about. I think you’ll be fine going with Jazz. Still waiting for the HT Falcon cockpit lol ;p

This thing weighs 33 lb it’s not going to be in any flying poses that’s for sure. They do say it’s a diorama. I’ll wait for the HT one if ever, hopefully it’s lighter and won’t kill me when playing with it.

Back