NWTOYS 1/6 Scale Mysterious Legend Warrior (Link Breath of the Wild)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akiratang

Super Freak
Reaction score
478016-A21.jpg

478017-B20.jpg

What do you think of this? Personally I like the more realistic representation of link , albeit not that accurate to the game but looks cool, especially the deluxe version which comes with a good amount of accessories.

I always look forward whenever new Zelda stuff shows up. But that sculpt...reeally hope they listen to feedback and take another look at it.
If it had the same style sculpt F4F used for their Link statue, this would be an instant PO for me.
The tailoring looks pretty spot on, they just need to make the belts with real leather.

I like the fact that other companies are entering the fray of this franchise and the more the merrier because it promotes competition for our money. I’ll wait to see which one looks better and what they come with since I already have BOTW Medicom Link. I’m more excited for a potential traditional green outfit Link like Twilight Princess to add to my collection.

Onto this figure. I’d prefer a more game accurate Link. Maybe smaller in stature to other 1/6 scale figures. Maybe 9 or 10 inches tall. This looks way too tall for my taste. The next thing I’d say is they still can’t get the tunic right. Links tunics are longer at the sleeves and drop lower below the belt. It just seems too short.

Love the accessories and extras but for me it would just be an expensive kit bash set and not really worth the money.

That first version looks interesting just because it's sort of like a realistic version ... in terms of it being an interesting concept, but it doesn't really work in its execution. The head is still too stylized to work with the realistic "everything else" they've got going on. But it looks like a great bit of kit, hopefully they'll carry some of those parts over for a classic version of Link. Make a version that matches the Twilight Princess, or SSM, art and you've got my money.

I’ve been dying on the vine for this for years. It was like 8-9 years ago Amazon had those Medicom 1/6 Links on sale for $83 each and I grabbed 3 so I could have KC make me some custom tunics. Used to be a thread here - but that was before this was Collector Freaks - but all on board - any third party that wants to visit Hyrule well I’m there.
IMG_7499.jpeg
IMG_7498.jpeg
IMG_7494.jpeg
IMG_7496.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

I know those Medicom ones are pretty old, but they still hold up pretty well. If they updated these variants they'll look dope af.

I cant really speak to Present Toys quality since I don’t own anything by them. From reviews they seem okay for third party, but there probably is some downgrade from prototype to final product.

Back