NWTOYS 1/6 Scale Mysterious Legend Warrior (Link Breath of the Wild)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
present-toys-link-2-versions-v0-6b1hnwzq3xnc1.jpg

Surprised no one mentioned this yet, but the Present Toys version was unveiled in full.
It doesn’t look terrible but closer to what I want. Anybody know of a link to preorder or does the present toys have its own thread? Just asking for a friend. 😉

I emailed Kit and was told the Present Toys will be up for preorder as soon as the company makes it available. Slow in putting it up.

The third one looks really good! Don't know what they were thinking with the other two.
The whole concept was "realistic Link and Zelda" fanart. The Zelda statue is coming too. One head is realistic as the rest of the statue, one game accurate and one is something in between. The game one was added later just because fans asked for it.

Can confirm, I just ordered from Goodsmile directly and the final price (including tax+shipping) was less than the initial asking price at BBTS. I generally like BBTS, but they've been overcharging for imports a lot lately.

I wouldn't recommend BBTS for Japanese figures. They get stock months after release and overcharge so much that you pay less if you order directly from Japan including shipping. I usually buy from amiami or Amazon Japan.
Yea don't really collect much Japanese figures, only Nendos and they sell them for retail. It depends how they get the items, if they have an official partnership they sell for retail, if no, they overcharge as they buy stock somewhere else. They definitely get stock later but that gives me an option to see the actual product before the shipping and cancel if I don't like it.

Back