NWTOYS 1/6 Scale Mysterious Legend Warrior (Link Breath of the Wild)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Present toys are actually recasting from original custom runs so of course it won't come out exactly 100% unless they cast the original right.
Most of them yeah, but I think they made their own sculpt for the Kaneda figure. It’s not that good though. But it’s kind of a proof they’re making their own🤣

I like the fact that other companies are entering the fray of this franchise and the more the merrier because it promotes competition for our money. I’ll wait to see which one looks better and what they come with since I already have BOTW Medicom Link. I’m more excited for a potential traditional green outfit Link like Twilight Princess to add to my collection.

Onto this figure. I’d prefer a more game accurate Link. Maybe smaller in stature to other 1/6 scale figures. Maybe 9 or 10 inches tall. This looks way too tall for my taste. The next thing I’d say is they still can’t get the tunic right. Links tunics are longer at the sleeves and drop lower below the belt. It just seems too short.

Love the accessories and extras but for me it would just be an expensive kit bash set and not really worth the money.
100% this. BOTW and TOTK Link should be around 25cm or 10inch as 1/6 scale. He is shorter than most people in the game, same height as the shoulders of human characters in there. Even the Medicom version made Link like an adult version. Taller and longer facial structure. I doubt Present Toys and NWToys going to be using a shorter body though. Probably just a short body around 29cm total. Only Threezero cares about those kind of bodies. Their Edward Elric body is the perfect height and proportion for BOTW Link.

What's it going to take to get me a proper 1/6 Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess Link?
This.

My kingdom for a classic style Link ala OoT, TP, even SS. Obviously there's the Medicom version of the latter but that's quite old now, goes for silly money, and it's that little bit further from truly 'classic' than I'd prefer...

Money's on the table 3rd parties, money's on the table.

What's it going to take to get me a proper 1/6 Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess Link?
Man a 1/6 young and adult OoT or Majora's Mask Link would be an instant buy for me. Thats my childhood right there. lol
I never got to finish Twilight Princess (borrowed it from a friend, he wanted it back lol), but that has always been one of my favorite design's for Link next to the Ocarina of Time outfit.

It'd be a LONG shot but if a company made Fierce Deity Link from Majoras Mask it'd be in heaven. I'm planning to eventually get a resin printer to take a stab at it myself.

Link really needs to go back to wearing green. Not a fan of BOTW Link's default design at all. A 1/6 Twilight Princess Link would be ideal imo.

I think the set is usable

I want to preorder it but I don't know anything about NW TOYS , do they have any other figure out there ?

Last edited:
From the photo present toys look perfect!

present-toys-link-2-versions-v0-6b1hnwzq3xnc1.jpg

Surprised no one mentioned this yet, but the Present Toys version was unveiled in full.

Eyes and face look hideous to me. But the accessories , diorama base and clothing all look beautiful.

Eyes and face look hideous to me. But the accessories , diorama base and clothing all look beautiful.
I think it looks better than the competition, but neither exactly “nail it”. Between the two of them there’s a great translation somewhere.

Still wishing we got a great TP or OoT Link though, but I get that TOTK Link is the current hotness.

Face looks to feminine on both figures. I would buy Present version but I agree I'd prefer classic Green tunic Link any day.

Back