1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jingobell took amazing pics of this.
j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

I wish they would use actual fabric for these suits..

I love all these poses that you see in these photos but no one is able to leave them displayed like that unless if you want to damage the suit in the long term.

Would probably have to leave him in something like this:

120376217_10157540189402344_1231988357490126594_o.jpg

I wish they would use actual fabric for these suits..

I love all these poses that you see in these photos but no one is able to leave them displayed like that unless if you want to damage the suit in the long term.

Would probably have to leave him in something like this:

120376217_10157540189402344_1231988357490126594_o.jpg

I?m fine with this figure in a dynamic pose long term. I don?t want my toys to outlast me :lol
But for real, I?m surprised at the decent articulation on this figure. Better than the awful material in the Advanced Suit Spider-Man. Looks more like the Scarlet spider suit, which is perfect for a Spider-Man figure.

Figure of the year. This guy will definitely stand out more than any other figure in my collection.

I?m fine with this figure in a dynamic pose long term. I don?t want my toys to outlast me :lol
But for real, I?m surprised at the decent articulation on this figure. Better than the awful material in the Advanced Suit Spider-Man. Looks more like the Scarlet spider suit, which is perfect for a Spider-Man figure.

Yeah, that is also the view I have on my figures now. Spent years trying to keep these in pristine condition by keeping them in museum poses but realized I am not going to be here forever anyways so now I pose the crap out of them. Not a big re-seller anyways to creases do not bother me since they are perpetually kept in dynamic poses.

Newest and most informative review (with Eng sub).

After seeing how the suit restricts the articulations, I wonder would anyone try to replace it with a custom.

I would like to see a comparison between this and the Sentinel version.

Thanks for posting all those review vids guys!

Good ol' Justin's is live too!

I was hoping to see Tom's HS on this from one of the review - Sadly none tried it.
Justin did put the Lim Toys HS from the game on and it does indeed look good.

Justin's reviews have high production quality, but it always cracks me up when he suggests any doubt that he was going to pick up a figure. Whether he was using this suit in the game or not, he fully intends on buying EVERY figure released. Awesome looking suit, and so much better than the MCU version. Even though this one will likely have same risk (of ruining the suit due to posing) as the MCU version, it looks so much better.

Back