1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two pages and no-one moaning about it not being the classic suit? Must be a record. ;)

lotcvf9llunfopcqvxa6.jpg

I can’t wait for this figure. Of all the suits giving this one knee joints is really good so that way I can actually pose the Spider-man and not have to worry about it and it looks good because it’s armor.

PO'd at BBTS. Been waiting for this PO for awhile now. Now hopefully we seen this guy soon:

1.JPG

While the comic appearance that this suit was inspired by did have three legs, in the PS4 game (that this figure is specifically based on) it had all FOUR. So this is wrong, it IS missing a leg.
If it came with an optional fourth leg attachment for either configuration, that would be great. But it does not as far as I can tell.

Screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/JyuDOYV.jpg

Video turnaround here: https://youtu.be/8giNrWC_acg?t=28

(the actual design of the legs is also just completely new and not based on the game it's supposedly from)
Buzzer sound, sad trombone. Please do better, at least include an extra leg.

While the comic appearance that this suit was inspired by did have three legs, in the PS4 game (that this figure is specifically based on) it had all FOUR. So this is wrong, it IS missing a leg.
If it came with an optional fourth leg attachment for either configuration, that would be great. But it does not as far as I can tell.

Screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/JyuDOYV.jpg

Video turnaround here: https://youtu.be/8giNrWC_acg?t=28

(the actual design of the legs is also just completely new and not based on the game it's supposedly from)
Buzzer sound, sad trombone. Please do better, at least include an extra leg.

Can the legs be customized in the game? I've seen gameplay videos where the legs are multicolored (gold, red, blue) and other videos where they are only gold. Anyways I remember the product page saying that this figure is inspired from the PS4 Iron Spider suit, so I'm happy they mixed in some different features like the 3 legs from the classic comic-book Iron Spider costume.

Can the legs be customized in the game? I've seen gameplay videos where the legs are multicolored (gold, red, blue) and other videos where they are only gold. Anyways I remember the product page saying that this figure is inspired from the PS4 Iron Spider suit, so I'm happy they mixed in some different features like the 3 legs from the classic comic-book Iron Spider costume.

That's due to a game update. Originally the legs retained the color from the movie Iron Spider suit. They later fixed it so that they were all gold using the classic iron suit.

Since the legs are removable anyway, it would be better if they had included an accurate 4th leg and then you could take it off if you wanted to go comics style.

Looks great! Will definitely be picking it up! They (the game designers and HT) did a good job of translating the costume to a good look in the video game and figure.

It's all "seamless" in the comics.

And yes, it has ALWAYS had THREE arms. The suit made its debut during the lead up to "Civil War" event when Peter Parker joined Tony Stark and revealed his identity to the world as Spider-man. Stark then gave him the Red & Gold Iron Spidey outfit.

Spidey later flipped and joined Cap's side...he objected to the prisoner system that Stark was implementing for the Anti-Superhero Registration Act heroes. He was badly beaten by some of the villains (turned SHA enforcers) and rescued by the Punisher who took him to Cap.

View attachment 472590

Would love see battle-damaged Iron Spider

0BqhQ3a.jpg

Does PCZ charge sales tax?

I've bought 30+ figures from them and have never been charged sales tax. I suppose if you live in NJ they might have to, but otherwise you should be good. You can input your state & zip before ordering to estimate shipping & tax just in case. Their shipping is half what Sideshow charges me (and they double box), so even if they do hit you for tax it may still be a better deal.

Yodasan - if you're in San Fran like I think you are, you'll be charged tax. California made that move a couple years ago. No matter what you order, it's going to be taxed.

I'm thinking it all depends on where you are located. PCZ is very cheap as far as price. But for example to ship to NJ, shippping is about $8, but tax is $15. Shipping to NV is $23, but no tax. I usually get from TW, they have a discounted price (not as much as PCZ), but they don't tax and offer free shipping if you bundle items together. So in all it ends up cheaper than PCZ. AE offer MSRP, but free shipping and no tax. Underground Figures have discount price and varying rates of ship, but don't tax.

I think its odd this is $250 and the negative suit is $267.

Honestly I thought this would be much cheaper than the MCU Iron Spider considering there's no actor likeness that needs to be made. I'm surprised the Negative suit is that much also.

Is it me or does this figure look like he's been hitting the gym compared to the MCU Iron Spider.

I personally prefer Iron Spider with 3 legs, it looks way more aesthetic to me.

I definitely agree. Didn't like the 3 legs at first, but it's growing on me, plus it's more accurate to the comics.

That's due to a game update. Originally the legs retained the color from the movie Iron Spider suit. They later fixed it so that they were all gold using the classic iron suit.

Since the legs are removable anyway, it would be better if they had included an accurate 4th leg and then you could take it off if you wanted to go comics style.

In that same update they made it so if you?re wearing the red and gold iron spider suit you only have 3 legs when you use that power. It goes back to 4 legs if you?re wearing the IW suit.

Po'd at BBTS until I get some points going. Used all my points on advanced game suit. Then pictures of this guy popped up then bam pre-order popped up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back