1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two pages and no-one moaning about it not being the classic suit? Must be a record. ;)

Presumably it will be Velocity Suit that gets officially announced next?

Why are we missing a leg/arm?

That's how it is on this suit in the comics.

I never used the arms...or is it legs? in the video game for this version of Iron Spidey...is he supposed to have 3 or 4 legs?

I knew he only had 3 mechanical legs in the comics, but the suit design's 4 gold bands meeting at the center of his back make it seem like there should be a 4th one...

79114222_10156718152452344_1121247370634330112_o.jpg

I've been waiting for this to be my one and only Spider-Man in my collection and will be displayed with WM Punisher.
... Is it just me or the pics does not show any ankle articulation.

Looks great! Will definitely be picking it up! They (the game designers and HT) did a good job of translating the costume to a good look in the video game and figure.

It's all "seamless" in the comics.

And yes, it has ALWAYS had THREE arms. The suit made its debut during the lead up to "Civil War" event when Peter Parker joined Tony Stark and revealed his identity to the world as Spider-man. Stark then gave him the Red & Gold Iron Spidey outfit.

Spidey later flipped and joined Cap's side...he objected to the prisoner system that Stark was implementing for the Anti-Superhero Registration Act heroes. He was badly beaten by some of the villains (turned SHA enforcers) and rescued by the Punisher who took him to Cap.

f1ea766c53453757a46f07369ed69ef5.jpg

ORDERED! Wow, between this and Scarlet Spider and crossing my fingers for a 2099 and a classic suit Spidey, my comic inspired 1:6 is going to look amazing.

Does PCZ charge sales tax?

I've bought 30+ figures from them and have never been charged sales tax. I suppose if you live in NJ they might have to, but otherwise you should be good. You can input your state & zip before ordering to estimate shipping & tax just in case. Their shipping is half what Sideshow charges me (and they double box), so even if they do hit you for tax it may still be a better deal.

Yodasan - if you're in San Fran like I think you are, you'll be charged tax. California made that move a couple years ago. No matter what you order, it's going to be taxed.

Back