1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love hot toys to make this suit again in the advanced suit
ps: This is the in game image
5qo7fkwybgy51.jpg

So I see ToysWonderland is running a promo on this sucker...unfortunately he's all sold out.

Anyways, for people who have purchased from TWL, what's the usual shipping price/time to the US for the most basic option? I've never purchased from him, but considering it if I happen to see a good deal for Black Friday.

Still waiting but it sounds like Sideshow was slightly delayed. I'll wait until 11/24 like everyone else and then ping them if he doesn't ship.

Like all, I got the notification 2 weeks ago that he was coming in stock and set to ship, but SS never charged me and he's been in "Preparing to Ship" status ever since then.

Still waiting but it sounds like Sideshow was slightly delayed. I'll wait until 11/24 like everyone else and then ping them if he doesn't ship.

Like all, I got the notification 2 weeks ago that he was coming in stock and set to ship, but SS never charged me and he's been in "Preparing to Ship" status ever since then.

There has been delays at the port. So it's probably sitting in a container waiting to be delivered to Sideshow.

Hey guys, make sure to check your orders if you're still waiting on any Iron Spider update.

I hit up Sideshow after I checked my order and it said "DECLINED" for the remaining amount. It had been in the "PREPARING TO SHIP" status for a while. I know my card is 100% fine and with plenty of funds.

Sideshow Customer Service said my card was trapped in "Processing" and wasn't properly charged. It was a quick fix and they charged it, but if I didn't check my order, I would never have noticed it. They didn't e-mail me or anything about it so I wouldn't have known unless I looked at my orders.

Quick pose, since its a Christmas gift :)

Those arms are huge! So much bigger than Avengers Iron Spidey

130822832_1811621832344615_4846321978776597026_n.jpg

130521982_835890443913366_8026992526539410646_n.jpg

Got mine today and found 3 minor paint issues, 2 air bubble plastic excess and 1 dent.
This piece has the most issues I have had in my 12 years of collecting.

STILL waiting on BBTS for this. Just bad timing with the holidays I suppose.

Back