1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STILL waiting on BBTS for this. Just bad timing with the holidays I suppose.

Funny, made this post last night and got a notification that it arrived in the warehouse and got charged! Squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Had this for awhile now (US release) and I?m at a total loss for poses. There?s not much I like done on HT?s official release pictures and I haven?t really looked elsewhere. I was pretty set on doing the comics CW cover art pose and I had it looking pretty damn close but just got bored with it immediately. I tried this after a long night of crack and hoes so it?s pretty damn crazy.

Please, any comments on the pose are welcome; stuff from immense praise to outrageous disgust will be great. Actually, tips are the most constructive and useful but any outright slaughtering of the ridiculous use of the webs, positions on the pincers making no sense and the practically wooden stance of the figure are totally welcome.

Attachments

• F6EE8571-287B-4AAF-94BF-B7D2B4C4BA4E.jpeg
    F6EE8571-287B-4AAF-94BF-B7D2B4C4BA4E.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 624D24B0-2126-47F6-A228-3C29B436EEE5.jpeg
    624D24B0-2126-47F6-A228-3C29B436EEE5.jpeg
    359.2 KB · Views: 283
  • D51A1D18-AEE9-4C0B-9BC3-1E17CD3C44D7.jpeg
    D51A1D18-AEE9-4C0B-9BC3-1E17CD3C44D7.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 286
  • B7099B1C-EA7D-4984-A9DF-431436CE263F.jpeg
    B7099B1C-EA7D-4984-A9DF-431436CE263F.jpeg
    501.1 KB · Views: 280
  • A4B0A750-17F8-4C08-B74C-FBFF3B631B95.jpeg
    A4B0A750-17F8-4C08-B74C-FBFF3B631B95.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 284
Just received this bad boy over the weekend and wow do those large metal arms give this piece such a unique presence! Love this guy! It's a shame the fabric on this figure wrinkles so easily, but likely for me I'm totally cool with having my figures in museum poses...although it really makes no difference since this guy went back into the box after I was done checking him out.

Some quick cellphone shots.

20210115_205200.jpg
20210115_205206.jpg
20210115_212801.jpg

i think take advantage of the flight stand and get this figure off the ground. spidey might look best mid-swing or like he's jumping off the side of a building. because of the suit material, it's better to arch his back backwards than doing an ab crunch forward with this fig. the double jointing of the knees and toe curl give you some nice options for having one or both legs bent in.

with the waldos (the armored legs), i like to make sure there's an even distribution of bending across all the hinges. sort of imagining them curling around spidey like a shield.

I?m mindful of the clamp doing potential damage, but not overly concerned. The way I have it posed most of the weight is on the crotch ?saddle? and not being held tight by the clamps. But yeah will repose regularly as I do with my other figures to change up the stress points. This one is so fun to pose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this for awhile now (US release) and I?m at a total loss for poses. There?s not much I like done on HT?s official release pictures and I haven?t really looked elsewhere. I was pretty set on doing the comics CW cover art pose and I had it looking pretty damn close but just got bored with it immediately. I tried this after a long night of crack and hoes so it?s pretty damn crazy.

Please, any comments on the pose are welcome; stuff from immense praise to outrageous disgust will be great. Actually, tips are the most constructive and useful but any outright slaughtering of the ridiculous use of the webs, positions on the pincers making no sense and the practically wooden stance of the figure are totally welcome.

I don't think anyone will fault you for the boring pose. It's hard to pose something expensive that you don't want to damage, and have it look good while making use of the articulation it has. That's always been my struggle with Hot Toys superhero figures.

This guy or the Mark Iron spider hmmmm?

I have both, I kinda hate both for different reasons so think like this, you like comic Iron Spider-Man? If so, get this one. If you prefer the weird one with 4 pincers that was in the MCU, then go for that one. Both have their own downfalls and both have a couple upsides. I’d not rate one better than the other.

I have both, I kinda hate both for different reasons so think like this, you like comic Iron Spider-Man? If so, get this one. If you prefer the weird one with 4 pincers that was in the MCU, then go for that one. Both have their own downfalls and both have a couple upsides. I’d not rate one better than the other.

I'm talking about the video game figure MK4

Also the little plastic piece people are worried about poking the suit on the bottom. I was watching a review and the person said it's actually flexible and not hard plastic like the rest of the pieces. And nothing to worry about. Can anyone confirm thanks? (sorry if this is old news)

at 14:00

And bit the bullet got him for 182$ With pts! Couldn't not have him.

Back