1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Iron Spider Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was never a Spider Man fan but love this figure.
D7FE529E-E0CB-4587-9565-AC3DF4D880F6.jpg

Like the look way more than the MCU version.
Like I said never the biggest Spidey fan, then the Mrs got me the Black Suit Mezco and the ps4 and had a blast posing him and playing the game. May snag Scarlet Spider next lol.

Think with Spiderman, I prefer his comic form over the movie ones I guess.

One of the best figures I own. Is easily the most eye-catching.

Yeah it has to be in the top of my collection for sure nothing like it! I'm surprised it's not sold out actually. Although i'm sure it will soon enough!

These pics aren’t crappy at all Wick, these shots are really cool and show the figure off really well. I think the last one is my favorite!
Btw the artwork behind him in that first pic is nice!

I'm in love. Everyone that sees my display, automatically praises this piece. It's such an eye catcher.
23216c1549f2b2da42731d46cdef7463.jpg
03223244be8477ae47af89c270a35fd3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

Great pose and pics!!!! It really is something to see in person.

so, total impulse buy.

Being a big Spider-Man comic book fan I could not resist it when my retailer said this was on sale for 215.

Getting it soon.

This is a figure that I have had most problem with (QC issue which lasted 6 months, very limited articulation, cracking/breaking of waist clamp, suit tearing from armor).

Having said that, the shelf presence is off the chart and like many other figures, if not more, it looks great even with simple pose.

Inspiredus.jpg

Last edited:
Great figure and pics, but get that travesty of a SM they call Holland off and get that lims toys head on there!:D

Back