Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Magik's story? Can someone give a run down of the change from normal blonde girl to sexy half-demon?

From what I know, she was in the future, but she time traveled back into the past to hide and live as her younger self. But than she caught the Mutant virus and died as a child. The back of her collector card says shes deceased. And than after she died Colossus quit xmen and joined Brotherhood

I dont know what else happened

The younger sister of the X-Man Colossus, Illyana came to live with her brother after being kidnapped by the eccentric assassin Arcade. Months later, the sorcerer Belasco captured Illyana and held her prisoner in the pocket dimension Otherplace, a.k.a. Limbo. Belasco turned a portion of her soul demonic in nature, and in the process conjured a “bloodstone” gem from her soul. When Belasco conjured five such gems, Illyana, who would have transformed into the entirely demonic Darkchilde, would serve as the means by which Belasco’s demon masters, Chthon and the N'Garai, could conquer Earth.

Belasco’s spell gave Illyana considerable magical power, and she nearly killed him, but decided not to give in to her demonic side and drove him from Otherplace, becoming its new leader. Illyana returned to Earth at a point only seconds after the X-Men’s escape from Otherplace. However, whereas only seconds had passed for the X-Men, Illyana had aged seven years in Otherplace and was now 13 years old. She then joined the team of superhuman mutant trainees the New Mutants as Magik.

(copied and pasted from Marvel Universe)

Magik is too z-list of a character for me. Congrats to those who like her though.

Wow Bodie, you worked hard on that one. Takes a special guy to see p___s wherever he looks. I won't judge you.

take the letters out of your name... change the g to a n then read your name backwards..

*gets out a pen and paper*

take out the g. Replace with an n. Transcribe the word starting with the last letter to the first letter......and.....:horror

Do you know what that SPELLS guys? PENS!! this guy obviously has a Pen fetish and....oh wait. Forgot to transcribe the i...Ill just put that right in between the n and s and.....:panic::thud:

*gets out a pen and paper*

take out the g. Replace with an n. Transcribe the word starting with the last letter to the first letter......and.....:horror

Do you know what that SPELLS guys? PENS!! this guy obviously has a Pen fetish and....oh wait. Forgot to transcribe the i...Ill just put that right in between the n and s and.....:panic::thud:

All we need is another target, *cough, cough person**, to turn into a Virg+ina and we're all set... the search begins!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Just noticed this on the video...really looking forward to her. She could be like a darth talon...little known character but the sculpt and sex appeal will make her popular. This does complicate canceling the 1/5 Colossus

I think it would be Very Cool if they did this Version of Illyana

765L.jpg

illyana-rasputin_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]

But this is Dripping with Sex Appeal :exactly:

xmen-infernus.jpg

I would get either one of these since it is Illyana but the final product will cement it for me

only CS Moore is capable of doing such perfection ..... but, i'll see what Sideshow can do.

Back