Magik Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daikkenaurora

Super Freak
Reaction score
We kept speculating who it is at the beginning of the Marvel Panel video but we have come to a conclusion... its Magik _____es. Computerfly is a genius.

Its the sculpture with the horns and tail (right after the Hobgoblin). Maybe no undies? :yess:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=729&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

xmen-infernus.jpg

Last edited:
we still need to figure out what the very first image is. I'm assuming its a woman since it looks like a bunch of hair.

It looks like she either has a whip in her hand or overgrown nails. How about the chick with the short hair? She's sporting the same pose as Sue but her hair is different and there seems to be something behind her.

It looks like she either has a whip in her hand or overgrown nails. How about the chick with the short hair? She's sporting the same pose as Sue but her hair is different and there seems to be something behind her.

I still think its Sue Storm. I dont think SS would use the pose twice. maybe that was an earlier head sculpt?

And that thing behind her might be from the armature.

I could be up for something like this. I always thought this version of Magik was hotter than Hell (no pun intended). :panic:

She will look good I am sure, but that is the easiest pass in the history of Sideshow products!

This is the Marvel Darkchylde technically not Magik. Personally if we were getting an Illyana piece I would have preferred the original look with sword and metal arm.

765L.jpg

illyana-rasputin_400.jpg

Back