Lost Nazi in the mail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BrianK said:
I sent my Nazi Kroenan through the mail to Jedi Mike on 1/19/2007. Everything went fine until it reached Richmond,CA. Then It remained there from the 27th on. Well yesterday I got a notice that the shipping label was found separated from the box. It looks like someone cut it off. I am so pissed right now. I am just as mad at myself because I did not insured the package. Out of 458 transactions on ebay, this has never happened to me.

Lesson learned= insure all packages.

I sent Mike a refund of his money so I am out one Nazi due to usps. :monkey4

I got something stuck in Richmond, CA too. It was so long ago that I forget what it was, but I did a tracer like you did and eventually got it after a long long time. Just recently, a pair of 1/6 pantyhose that according to tracking was delivered, never made it to me; but gladly the eBay seller is sending another pair and that my cost was under $10.

With the price of postage nowadays, you'd think that they could beef up the system against interal pilferage...or more commonly, internal imcompletence! Apologies to those postal worker members here who are actually competent.

Same thing happened to me with Jason pt 3 that I sold. Buyer says he never got it. This also went to Ca. via Georgia. I did not insure on pay for tracking with USPS. 150 positives and this one sale got botched.

It seems to be a problem with the Richmond facility. When I got the Kroenen back it looked like someone threw the box under a mail truck. I sent it in a oversized box with plenty styrofoam peanuts. That box was no where to be found.

I sold a printer on ebay which was processed in the USPS Denver facility and hasn't been seen since March 17.

I am also very pissed and have learned to insure things like that. :monkey4

Back