Do not buy ARH products!!! You've been warned!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Product returns will be accepted only in case product delivered is of significant lower quality than promised or is significantly different from pictures shown in the website."

Basically:
ARH won't give refunds or return deposits on pre-orders.
They generally will allow store credit or transfers to new orders.
ARH won't accept returns when changing your mind or if you don't like the standard production paint jobs.
They will do repairs or replacements.
You can also request some custom paint variations (generally free if small)

I say the above as a fan of their work.

The new Zeus looks great.

And now they won't do Pre-orders anymore.Only put Statue on sale when they have them in hand.Like buy Zeus now and be shipped the same week.In a way is good cause they won't be delays and the other for ARH they may get stuck with unwanted stock if their gamble doesn't pay.

Google does not forget __> posting on a public forum no mater how mad you are using a title like --- Do not buy ARH products!!! You've been warned! --- not only hurts the company but also hurts the value of past statues and future statues -- You are not warning people of a bad company you are damaging the company and the people that work there ?
If that was your plan well done !

Google does not forget __> posting on a public forum no mater how mad you are using a title like --- Do not buy ARH products!!! You've been warned! --- not only hurts the company but also hurts the value of past statues and future statues -- You are not warning people of a bad company you are damaging the company and the people that work there ?

ARH did that to themselves

I have and still buy ARH products and never had any problem.When I had problems they went out of their way to repair it.For some people it's the RIGHT now mentality.My Alexander's horse leg came broken but They did make a new one and send it to me.It took 9 months but I did get it.When Specfiction couldn't pay their bill to ARH.ARH shipped the statue to me and they took care of Specfiction for me.

I have and still buy ARH products and never had any problem.When I had problems they went out of their way to repair it.For some people it's the RIGHT now mentality.My Alexander's horse leg came broken but They did make a new one and send it to me.It took 9 months but I did get it.When Specfiction couldn't pay their bill to ARH.ARH shipped the statue to me and they took care of Specfiction for me.

It's not a right now mentality. I had a statue, waited years. I decided I didn't like it as much because it wasn't done very well. I wanted to return it as per the TOS when purchased (of which I have a copy of). I was willing to take the hit stated in the TOS but could not. I like their stuff and their new stuff looks really neat and hope they can pick themselves off the ground. But they have A LOT of problems. And a lot of people are angry and for VERY good reason. There's really no way around saying that they cheated people. People bought things because they said they were going to come with something, it didn't and they couldn't cancel. And they are no doubt not only breaking US law but their own TOS (which likely isn't compliant anyways).

Nobody is giving them crap so they can have a bad image for no reason, they thoroughly deserve their image. They can turn it around and are kind of track to do so. But their image is well deserved.

Someone needs to make a new thread, are find an old one. The Title is mis-leading if coming to talk about new products.

Please explain how it affects a past statue that has nothing to do with how they run their company.

Wait, so if I order Zeus today he'll be shipped more or less right away? That's kind of an interesting arrangement. Doesn't look like there's any EX with this one.

Wait, so if I order Zeus today he'll be shipped more or less right away? That's kind of an interesting arrangement. Doesn't look like there's any EX with this one.

Yes.
They have 20 ready to go.
They put a video up on Facebook panning around their production space showing everything they were doing. The Zeus's were lined up on a table and in the process of being painted.... so they are definitely there! :D

Please explain how it affects a past statue that has nothing to do with how they run their company.
Quite simply if they continue to make customers mad and people keep opening threads trashing them for their clear stupidity they will go under and that will effect old products value :(
Do we really want to loose a established company ?

Quite simply if they continue to make customers mad and people keep opening threads trashing them for their clear stupidity they will go under and that will effect old products value :(

If they lie, cheat, and/or steal? Yes. Seriously it's not much to ask for a company to fall under the most basic standards. Their products are mostly for an original IP, or stuff that isn't likely to be done much by anyone else. There also isn't much need in having them continue a line as the pieces really are best stand alone so I do not think the company closing will have any adverse effect on the value. Actually probably the opposite since they make so many variants of the same characters. And even if it did adversely effect the value still yes, because again they should be adhering to the most basic of standards.

I don't see it having any influence on older pieces. None of my Master Replica pieces went down in value when they went under.

Back