Lost Nazi in the mail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianK

Super Freak
Reaction score
I sent my Nazi Kroenan through the mail to Jedi Mike on 1/19/2007. Everything went fine until it reached Richmond,CA. Then It remained there from the 27th on. Well yesterday I got a notice that the shipping label was found separated from the box. It looks like someone cut it off. I am so pissed right now. I am just as mad at myself because I did not insured the package. Out of 458 transactions on ebay, this has never happened to me.

Lesson learned= insure all packages.

I sent Mike a refund of his money so I am out one Nazi due to usps. :monkey4

That freaking sucks! There's only a handful of Sideshow figures that would be on the list of irreplaceable figures, and that's one of them. :monkey2

Sorry to hear about this, but I gotta point out that "Lost Nazi in the mail" is one of the most amusing Subject Lines I've seen in a while.

:monkey1

BrianK said:
I sent my Nazi Kroenan through the mail to Jedi Mike on 1/19/2007. Everything went fine until it reached Richmond,CA. Then It remained there from the 27th on. Well yesterday I got a notice that the shipping label was found separated from the box. It looks like someone cut it off. I am so pissed right now. I am just as mad at myself because I did not insured the package. Out of 458 transactions on ebay, this has never happened to me.

Lesson learned= insure all packages.

I sent Mike a refund of his money so I am out one Nazi due to usps. :monkey4

Call the post office the package was last seen at sometimes they have them just laying around.

BrianK said:
I Well yesterday I got a notice that the shipping label was found separated from the box. It looks like someone cut it off.

Was the label peeled off or cut off?

When I ship packages I always put clear tape over all the labels so that they don't come off in transit.

I'm pretty upset with it as well because it was an amazing price and Nazi Kroenen was one of my SS grails. I've called both Richmond and my local Brentwood POs and both continously have no clue where it is they just keep passing the buck. :monkey2

I will give it up to Brian though, he sent a refund right away when a few other sellers often would say "That's your problem, deal with USPS". Its unfortunate but Brian is a stand-up guy for sure. :rock

I tape the labels on my package with alot of clear tape. When they sent we the label back, there was very little tape left on it and I know that it was secured.

BTW Mike, the label came from the Richmond facility so they were giving you the run around.

its sad to say that it almost looks like somebody who wanted one laid their eyes on it and claimed it.
Was it shipped in the original shipper that had the SS Nazi Kroenen name on the outside?

thats a very stand up action to issue a quick refund.

sad to see the demise with what is still my fav SS 1/6 figure :monkey2

Thought I'd update this thread. Brian received his Nazi back from USPS but not without a severely damaged box. He generously offered it to me again discounted for the now loose condition and it has reached me and is proudly standing on my shelf with me swooning over it as I have one of my biggest SSC grails now thanks to a totally awesome board member.

Now onto Jason Part 3 and the Doom PF Excl!!!

I would have preferred it with the box obviously but the figure itself is outstanding and its one of those great figures that you take a second and then enjoy it and Brian definitely made it hassle free. Couldn't be happier with the way it all came to finish. Alls well that ends well.

Glad you got your Nazi!!! :D I will soon be blessed with his presence and I can't wait!!!

Nazi Kroenen is one of the very few figures that I have never "cycled out" of display. He remains ever on my shelves. A hell of a figure.

Glad that you finally got him. Have you thought about contacting Siddeshow concerning the box? Perhaps they might have a few left overs??

I never thought about contacting Sideshow but then again my line of thinking is that one its an exclusive from SDCC so I wonder if they'd be willing to just ship a box from an exclusive and two, I didn't buy it directly from them.....although SSC's customer service is top notch I don't think I'd have much luck......or would I.......huh....

Back