Do not buy ARH products!!! You've been warned!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Snadinator is a straight savage. He speaks the truth ppl

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

FWIW, I've actually had nothing but a good experience with ARH - I've not had to ask for a refund so I can't speak to that issue, but I've done payment plans with them without any problems, and they have either shipped my statues without delay, or made it known when they were backlogged... When I have contacted them with questions, they have always responded within 48 hours. I know they're a small shop, but it seems like they are honestly trying to provide a good customer experience - I think they just need a few more people on staff to even out that experience.

FWIW, I've actually had nothing but a good experience with ARH - I've not had to ask for a refund so I can't speak to that issue, but I've done payment plans with them without any problems, and they have either shipped my statues without delay, or made it known when they were backlogged... When I have contacted them with questions, they have always responded within 48 hours. I know they're a small shop, but it seems like they are honestly trying to provide a good customer experience - I think they just need a few more people on staff to even out that experience.

If you did this recently, you might be in the minority. They have not sent out their Huntress statues to most of the people that finished paying almost two years ago. I do not believe they actually have the statues. There are plenty available at retailers which makes me think they sold them to the retailers to pay for shipping on the other statues. Thus, making the customers who already paid wait longer.

If you did this recently, you might be in the minority. They have not sent out their Huntress statues to most of the people that finished paying almost two years ago. I do not believe they actually have the statues. There are plenty available at retailers which makes me think they sold them to the retailers to pay for shipping on the other statues. Thus, making the customers who already paid wait longer.

I only have Arhian (first version) and Arkhalla seduction, and I have Medusa with legs and Arhian forever on preorder, so I don't have experience with Huntress. It sounds like they really messed up that ordering and delivery process though - ugh.

I can tell you that he is not alone in regards to the problems with their customer service and with their issues with returns as general unprofessionalism. Payman has been said himself that Arahom should not be doing PR related things because it's just not his forte so idk why that's still happening. They are posts all over Facebook and statue forum mentioning all of this and then some. And yes, their packaging is the worst I've seen out of xm, pcs, ss, etc. Best of luck in trying to solve your issue!!

Ave doesn't work for ARH anymore. I tried asking him for a refund in February and he gave me the run around. Telling me to message their ARH address only to be told they don't refund... I didn't know it was the law back then. He would give me some BS answer after that he was only responsible for the comics. FFS it was a 2-3 man shop. Back in February he did work for ARH.

I'm pretty sure he does still work for them, but he's not in their warehouse and doesn't do any of the production. But I think he is still part of the company.

A company SHOULD NOT turn their problems into their customer's problems.
" life happens " is not an excuse in business.
There are reasonable, accepted delays, but in ARH case, it's ridiculous!

@ARH - Unreasonable delay is YOUR problem! YOU deal with it, YOU resolve it, and if someone reached their patience limit - Respect that!

WOW! Thanks for the warning!

I have 30 ARH statues in my collection..is Arahom still the boss? I never had any major issues yet

WOW!

I got a dozen with them also ,long time to ship but always received them.No problem here.Even replaced broken one.

I ordered one statue from them and never again.
Arahom said to not return it he'd fix the unpainted areas just ship it back at my own cost(sent pictures). Once he received it he refused to do touch ups and wouldn't ship it back. After of afew threats he shipped back not painted and now the wings are broken in half.

Avoid and report to the better business Bureau.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I've ordered most of my ARH stuff through other vendors, and I've been happy with most of the pieces. Communication has always been difficult, but I've found that they eventually come around.

Just a quick update: got Poseidon, Hercules, and Death Dealer's horse today (rider is MIA presently).

There are a few minor paint issues on Poseidon, and one of the fish doesn't sit flush in the base, but as a whole both sculpts and paint jobs are outstanding. I was sort of expecting the worst given all the negativity lately, but everything looks good.

Honestly it is indeed not a bad choice. They seem to be taking steps in the right direction, especially to alleviate this in that all their new products will be in stock before selling them but their new TOS is pretty scary.

Back