Large TruScale Diorama of the RotJ Emperor Throne Room in solid aluminium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious to see how it looks could you post a pic?

I will see if I can get a decent one with some natural light over the weekend. I am an awful photographer armed with a cell phone camera and I don't want to desecrate Joost's excellent work.

What cabinet is everyone keeping this in? I bought this guy-https://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/30245850/ and the dioramais too y’all. So I tried this one- https://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/40245840/ and it’s too short for he floor piece.... it’s such a beautiful piece how can I display it with out it getting covered in dust??? Thanks in advance for the help fellow freaks!

I am really digging or emperor throne. A very solid affair, and finally something with the correct dimensions that doesn’t look weird with the emperor sitting in it. I really love the paint job too. What do you think?
f4cd0906cd1f1e9a6e0322267f9a2a06.jpg

I am really digging or emperor throne. A very solid affair, and finally something with the correct dimensions that doesn’t look weird with the emperor sitting in it. I really love the paint job too. What do you think?
f4cd0906cd1f1e9a6e0322267f9a2a06.jpg

Looks fantastic! Great work there.

Received the set yesterday. Awesome work once again. The throne is just insane and it's full metal!

Is the throne by itself available for purchase, J? That does look pretty awesome

Is the throne by itself available for purchase, J? That does look pretty awesome

Thanks! Yes it is available by itself. Anyone who wants one please contact me. I can use all the support I can get

I'm sure you already mentionned that somewhere but could you confirm retail for the throne alone? Debating whether or not i should pick it up though i already have the Sideshow one but i'm really tempted. So much stuff coming lately. Decisions, decisions...

Forget that. Found my answer on your FB page ($149).

Also @mancutd, found confirmation light up feature had to be ditched for cost issues.

I don't really have any intention of picking up an Emperor figure but I'd be tempted to pick up that throne just to have any figure lounging about on it... It's absolutely stunning.

Joost,

Looks great! When is this shipping? Also curious about the timetable for the service corridor expansion kit.

Joost,

Looks great! When is this shipping? Also curious about the timetable for the service corridor expansion kit.

The throne is shipping from last week on. And the Expansion kits for the service corridors are being packed up as we speak, so they will be shipped starting next week

Nice thanks for the pictures, but it looks like the lighting isn't even. Did you also put LED strip around the back circle and do you have something it can reflect off of?

Just a few pics. Waiting on the Emperor.

Lights going on the circle soon. Had the clear space and so I put this on top of the Besta or the wife was going to kill me!! Great work and it is very impressive in person. Thanks Joost. :clap

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Last edited:
One of our thrones signed by the emperor himself! This is a milestone! Thank you Derek Miller

One of our thrones signed by the emperor himself! This is a milestone! Thank you Derek Miller

d0623ab6465bc4b1fac507b5f6bab2e0.jpg

Back