1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing his age now. It would be interesting if they made a Rogue One type movie (random rebels and imperials) with the emperor as a central character. Feel like Disney wasted a chance for stuff like this messing around with a young solo movie that nobody wanted.

For those that have the deluxe and the deluxe hot toys emperor, how do the thrones compare to each other and would the hot toys emperor chair for inside this display?

For those that have the deluxe and the deluxe hot toys emperor, how do the thrones compare to each other and would the hot toys emperor chair for inside this display?

Well our throne lets the emperor actually put his feet on the ground

On your website it says that the budget version is "Available on backorder". What kind of wait time should expect for the budget version if I were to order it.

Thanks

On your website it says that the budget version is "Available on backorder". What kind of wait time should expect for the budget version if I were to order it.

Thanks
We’re just ready to ship since last week. Thanks!

Is the chair available without the diorama? Also, I heard that the chair is really heavy by a friend of mine that has one. Will a Detolf shelf support it's weight?

Is the chair available without the diorama? Also, I heard that the chair is really heavy by a friend of mine that has one. Will a Detolf shelf support it's weight?

His website does have the chair by itself so you should be able to buy it.

Thanks, I found it. Still worried about the weight. 17lbs is very heavy for the glass Detolf shelf

But if you want to be sure, I can supply a metal floor that we ship with the detolf throne room to add support and distribute the weight. Please let me know ASAP because we are shipping the Throne out today

Well since I have the hot toys throne already I decided to go for the budget throne and just put my order in for it.

Cool. Got your order. Will ship out Thursday

Awesome.

Thanks again.

Was so close to pulling the trigger on the deluxe but the extra $100 could go towards other items or even another diorama in the future.

Back