1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. How did you install your star field backdrop? A pic without the window would be appreciated.

It's in the video. I used a little bit of tape to attach it to the frame at the bottom and the center

It's in the video. I used a little bit of tape to attach it to the frame at the bottom and the center

Thanks for the heads up. Stumbled thru your video on youtube yesterday. Very helpful to work out the last few details :clap

How is that for an rough prototype of the consoles in the truscale emperor throne room
1b52bf64047dbb8e9ffd7e0376607444.jpg

29d8d71b24a12d84f09a9a5a54bc504f.jpg

Looks good. Is the center gonna be hollowed out?

yes!

BTW, If you have bought a set from me, could I ask you to please leave a review for it on my website? Thanks for the support and thanks to those who already did!

Just go to the product you bought and write a short review so new visitors know your opinion and make an informed decision!

Thanks!

www.jazzincdioramas.com

yes!

BTW, If you have bought a set from me, could I ask you to please leave a review for it on my website? Thanks for the support and thanks to those who already did!

Just go to the product you bought and write a short review so new visitors know your opinion and make an informed decision!

Thanks!

www.jazzincdioramas.com

Will do. Supporting your business is also making sure we'll get a lot more beautiful environment to boost our displays :wink1:

Here is the assembly of the budget and deluxe detolf versions of our throne room.

Another first for our projects, custom Styrofoam molds for the thrones. check it out!
7899c170ef972660f023b9415c9ff9cb.jpg

ac9f6a595ba0e1c4548e5a85d580de5c.jpg

Here is the assembly of the budget and deluxe detolf versions of our throne room.

Hi Joost, it appears this has been updated from the one I received a while back? I haven't opened it yet but what all is different and are we able to get the upgraded parts?

Cheers.

Hi Joost, it appears this has been updated from the one I received a while back? I haven't opened it yet but what all is different and are we able to get the upgraded parts?

Cheers.

The upgrades are the new shapes for the star background print and the double-sided tabs to hold on the front wall. If you prefer that over what is in your box, I can always send some to you. The basic design is still the same.

Yes, it's amazing but I don't have a Besta. I was thinking of a full window to scale to create a display similar to this one.

View attachment 392245

We have looked at something like that, but it would be close to 55 or 56 inches. That would put the price over $2000 and didn’t go any further than that.

Back