Large TruScale Diorama of the RotJ Emperor Throne Room in solid aluminium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21027a0916f8fb9d61de24bf32be73df.heic

Forgive me if I've missed it, but how much is just the LED throne by itself? I haven't seen an option for that.

So many projects going at once. Have you employed a few Santa helpers to get everything going smoothly? :p

t?i xu?ng.jpg

With upcoming Jedi Luke, new Vader, new Emperor you will make a fortune with this Diorama :p

So many projects going at once. Have you employed a few Santa helpers to get everything going smoothly? :p

No. Sometimes I wish I could but it’s still much too small for that and my margins much too thin.

Here is the final production version of the consoles. I am very happy with them. I cannot stop looking at them. All pre-orders got their shipping notice today.

5b391e803b1373975b4676ecfb9d83e7.heic

71355d88ae6c9d79abe823d3cc53d76e.heic

Will you be posting one of your amazing videos on this bad boy soon??? Ps this at the TOP of the christmas list this year...ok this IS the christmas list this year!

Here are some shots of the final production version that was shipped to the first 20 customers this week:

Looking great. I'm good with my Detolf version but this one will certainly offer great display options to buyers when Imperial Guards and Jedi Luke are finally released by Hot Toys.

Back