First True to Scale Diorama for Ikea Besta or stand alone! Episode 4!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you can tell you totally took your time with it. Great job. Not sure how you figured on perfecting perfection, but nice job.

Finished the build and greeblies! #3 Complete!
Thanks again Joost!

2E6mtj8.jpg

4ZeqTRj.jpg

Hqm1gdC.jpg

NXqw3Ir.jpg

Hi everyone. I'mThinking about buying.
If it's possible I would like to see a Picture of this diorama inside a besta.
thanks in advance

Last edited:
PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Last edited:
THE ULTIMATE TANTIVE ENTRY WAY HAS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. AFTER THE END OF A RUN, WE WILL NOT MAKE ANY MORE, SORRY. CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MANAGED TO GET ONE BEFORE THE STOCK WAS GONE. YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION PIECE THAT WILL ONLY APPRECIATE!

5541e3ba1dccd6c0ec2bd0fb959ba913.jpg

Looks awesome. I did pass on this one at that scale but i'm still loving my Detolf version. Now looking forward for a few Besta sized pieces. Will have my new cases ready by the end of next month.

Looks awesome. I did pass on this one at that scale but i'm still loving my Detolf version. Now looking forward for a few Besta sized pieces. Will have my new cases ready by the end of next month.

Cool! We should release the final batch of besta sized entry ways in about a month. 35 cm truscale.jpg

Will the TruScale be continued to be made or will it be discontinued like the Ultimate?

Like everything, it is limited-edition, so it will be discontinued at a certain point. Probably, sometime in the second half of this year I would guess, but demand is quite erratic at these low volumes, so I cannot be sure. However, I can be sure that these too will end at one point When I have run out of parts.

THE ULTIMATE TANTIVE ENTRY WAY HAS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. AFTER THE END OF A RUN, WE WILL NOT MAKE ANY MORE, SORRY. CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO MANAGED TO GET ONE BEFORE THE STOCK WAS GONE. YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION PIECE THAT WILL ONLY APPRECIATE!

5541e3ba1dccd6c0ec2bd0fb959ba913.jpg

Luckily, you have plenty of the extension kits left for people who started with the 47cm! Whew!!

Back