Kurt Russel as SNAKE PLISSKEN by Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic! My only comment would be that it looks like the face needs to be lengthened a bit - atleast compared to the shots from the film.

That looks fantastic! My only comment would be that it looks like the face needs to be lengthened a bit - atleast compared to the shots from the film.

Probably not much he can do at this point but i thought the nose looked a bit flat. Needs to come out just slightly. I have actually noticed this with a few of Z's sculpts. HOwever you cant argue that Snake looks pretty damn awsome.

Probably not much he can do at this point but i thought the nose looked a bit flat. Needs to come out just slightly. I have actually noticed this with a few of Z's sculpts. HOwever you cant argue that Snake looks pretty damn awsome.

Yeah, I figured that's a pretty difficult mod unless you are completely resculpting the head. Having said that, i agree, an AWESOME sculpt.

Ok, just a quick reply to both suggestions,
I don't think the face needs to be longer, once you paint the hair and beard it will make the face seem leaner, and he does have a wide face.
and about the nose, I agree its a bit flat, but thats his nose, I have seen a lot of caricatures of him that exaggerate his nose, but really his nose is not so big and the bridge is pretty flat, and his overall face is a bit flat as well
but thats just what I see :)

here is the list, if you are not on, its because you have not paid the deposit, I will cast it soon so please get your deposits in if you want one, or just pm me

LordAzrael x2
galactiboy
Elvis1976
eighthsamurai
Evilface
knucklefunger
JeffTVR
greyrabbit x2
toyadventurer

Ok, just a quick reply to both suggestions,
I don't think the face needs to be longer, once you paint the hair and beard it will make the face seem leaner, and he does have a wide face.
and about the nose, I agree its a bit flat, but thats his nose, I have seen a lot of caricatures of him that exaggerate his nose, but really his nose is not so big and the bridge is pretty flat, and his overall face is a bit flat as well
but thats just what I see :)

It may not be that its to flat persay but it may be the fact its to short that makes it appear flat. It needs to be just a bit longer and it would be spot on. either way it looks good.

Can't wait to get him.

Maybe you can also mod it a bit and offer up Stuntman Mike!!

2008_stuntmanmike.jpg

Can't wait to get him.

Maybe you can also mod it a bit and offer up Stuntman Mike!!

2008_stuntmanmike.jpg

I talked to z and he said he'd like to do this some time down the road, as a whole differant sculpt.

Something else that occured to me though is it could also be Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China with minor modification.

3922900858_d7d1220be2.jpg

here is a shot of the back,
remember this is a sculpt not real hair, so there has to be compromises
if I add more hair it will be too big for the jacket's collar,
and there are also issues with casting too

I think you've done a great job on this one Z

As for the problem of casting the flaired hair style (if you ever consider doing a V.2 Plissken or LA version) - a separate sculpt/mould of the mullet area might work, which could be attached by a socket or two on the back of the head sculpt with glue. Would also serve as a good deterrent from ppl attempting to re-cast as well.

Really pleased with how this one has turned out anyway, and look forward to receiving the two I've ordered! :banana

Last edited:
Ok guys, I have just finished casting this,
so please pm me about final payment and your preferences regarding drilling and/or painting,
and if you need more time please let me know, I am more than happy to wait
cheers

Back