Kurt Russel as SNAKE PLISSKEN by Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA
You are thorough, damn. The worst part of this hobby is tricking them out properly. Looks like you've got both versions of Snake well appointed

This build should be as fun to see fall together as Z's Ray Punisher

That is the closest parts i could find for now.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

I seem to have got a bit lost in this thread! If anyone is offering clothes/gear from the first film please pm me!

Damn, that looks awesome. Another great sculpt. Lengthen the beard and lose the patch and you got R.J. Macready too.

Looks really good. I'd say his mullet needs a bit more on the sides, flare out a bit like the pics elvis posted.

escapefromla-003-1.jpg
escapefromla-005-1.jpg

Can we get a shot of the back?

3922900858_d7d1220be2.jpg

here is a shot of the back,
remember this is a sculpt not real hair, so there has to be compromises
if I add more hair it will be too big for the jacket's collar,
and there are also issues with casting too

z, you're an unbelieavable artist and we should be proud to have such an artist here at this board! your work is so amazing. can't wait to see your future heads, especially the one in nov/dec :D

and i really love your new smooth-technique. it looks really better than before. :)

Oh man, like I don't have enough to paint. Z, you are pushing some of my other projects to the side. It seems like your pieces take precedence over my other pieces.

If you can do this to Snake, can't wait to see what you do to the Winchesters

Back