Kurt Russel as SNAKE PLISSKEN by Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi gang,

As you know from the other thread, Z has agreed to do this for us. His pricing details are as follows:

$39 for a flesh tone cast,

$2 more for drilling the neck
$36 to paint (Z will prefer fleshtone cast as that is his preference to paint, but he can also do it with the white)

Finally, Z would like $9 up front per order, this will be deducted from the full amount.

Shipping and paypal fees to go on top, and detailed in Z's posts later in this thread!

We need 10 people to start this project!

The list :
elvis1976
JeffTVR
toyadventurer
Luchador138
LordAzrael x2
galactiboy
greyrabbit x2
knucklefunger
EVILFACE
chilipep66
eighthsamurai

escapefromla-008.jpg

I think we must think with one look! THe head can be good for both escape from NY and escape from LA

Last edited:
I've never seen either of these, I have to check them out if I can find them on DVD, and I'll let you know around the weekend if I'm in for a head.

Now if we get lots of people on board the price on the head could drop right? Otherwise I can wrangle up the 9.00 and I think you can add me to the list. When will this be out? so I know when to have the funds.

I've never seen either of these, I have to check them out if I can find them on DVD, and I'll let you know around the weekend if I'm in for a head.

Its a great a classic (escape from New York) as Blade Runner, not as deep but just as cool IMHO.

Add me - times 2!

Added to the Z Commission Thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1771287#post1771287

Based on existing commissions I would estimate that this will happen in December. Of course it may be sooner but in my estimation I have allowed 1 month for each commission. If you want to know how I got to that estimate check out the above thread! I have updated it with turn around times for the completed projects and it looks to be about 4-5 weeks roughly per project which is pretty good!

I will definitely be getting one for both a New York and LA version.

18908808.jpg

Last edited:
I want in on this as well! I haven't gotten involved with a Z custom yet... how do I go about payment, etc?

Add me - times 2!

Added to the Z Commission Thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1771287#post1771287

Based on existing commissions I would estimate that this will happen in December. Of course it may be sooner but in my estimation I have allowed 1 month for each commission. If you want to know how I got to that estimate check out the above thread! I have updated it with turn around times for the completed projects and it looks to be about 4-5 weeks roughly per project which is pretty good!

I will definitely be getting one for both a New York and LA version.

18908808.jpg

Dec. is perfect and we just need the funds by then? If you haven't put me on the list count me in for sure now!

I found a copy of the movie, getting it tommorow and I'll let you know about a head then.

With the interest growing so quickly, may I suggest we organise a custom outfit as well? Maybe BlindVoyeur would be able to help us out?

FYI
Edojoe has done an amazing job of doing up an Escape from LA outfit. PM the cat, his work is beyond impressive

Hey Elvis - can you ask him about the possibility of expanding it to a group option ? I'd be interested if its reasonable and we schedule it with him for about the same time as Z's sculpt ?

OK i will contact him about that! Basically he has almsot finished the pants and sleevless shirt! He's also doing the belt and holsters!
I think for the trench the one taht comes with spike is quiet perfect!

Maybe I can ask him about the trousers and jacket snake has in the first movie!

FOr the info i have already done a snake plissken using some available parts!

If I can help anyone with custom parts or pieces i will be happy to help! :D

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Last edited:
Back