Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox by Z (Punisher Warzone) Order Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intothevoid

Batmod
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you know from the other thread, Z has agreed to do this for us. His pricing details are as follows:

$39 for a flesh tone cast,

$2 more for drilling the neck
$36 to paint (Z will prefer fleshtone cast as that is his preference to paint, but he can also do it with the white)

Finally, Z would like $9 up front per order, this will be deducted from the full amount.

Shipping and paypal fees to go on top, and detailed in Z's posts later in this thread!

The other thread remains to discuss other versions of Morgan Freeman and versions by different sculptors.

The list as of today is:
1. intothevoid*
2. batman_taiwan* (maybe 2)
3. KingGrayskull*
4. JeffTVR*
5. MadCow
6. Carbo-fation*
7. stmod0568*
8. menlojames*
9. Raymond Ferraro*
10. Chouzi
11. Calvarenga*
12. Old Grandpa*
13. LordAzrael*

We have now got the required min. orders. *marks deposit paid. Please post in thread if you have paid deposit and I will update this list.

Get on the list!! Can't wait for this!:banana

Also, please add reference images below to help him out!

News-batbegins2-2.jpg

Last edited:
I want a Freeman sculpt really bad, but I am going to wait until I get my other two commissions from him first. I don't want to create a backlog like with some other artists.
As soon as I get my other commissions, I'll jump on board for this.:rock

so am I..
I would like to have 2 , if the head is great.
one for myself, another for my friend..

thank Z and intothevoid..

great, i've put you guys down as potential takers, which gets us to 10, not sure if that's good enough, i'm sure some others will add interest, and then i'll PM Z. Thanks guys!

Intothevoid, thanks for fixed this, you guys can check lates work from Z, he post pictures in the new JIGSAW commision.:naughty

Excellent! Thanks Raymond, you have been added! I think we should be pretty close to being good to go now.

That's the great thing about this, a Morgan Freeman sculpt could just about work for any of his roles in the past 20 years, the guy doesn't seemed to have aged too much.

ok guys I need to inform that I will not be selling white resin casts from now on, I have had a lot of issue with it and with the supplier, due to things like contamination with color dyes and also a very limited shelf life, it goes yellowish and spotty in a few months and I could not sell that to u guys, I have already waste a full box of it and thats a lot of money down the drain.
That means a raise in the price of each cast to $39($3 extra for the fleshtone color as before), and $2 extra for drilling the neck and $36 for painting still applies.
The color will be close to Caucasian skin tone so it shouldn't be a problem to paint. If anyone is concerned about how to paint a fleshtone sculpt I would highly suggest u let me do the painting. Also my sculpts have skin textures sculpted on so it requires very light coats of paint or the texture would look blotchy.
I can understand if some people are mad about this and I am sorry. I will let u drop out of commissions and I will refund your deposit minus the amount paypal already charged me.
Again I am very sorry about this.

Z, thanks for the update, sorry to hear about that, but personally I would have gone for fleshtone cast anyway - don't know about others..

Chouzi, thanks for joining us!! I think we are ready to go!

to Z and intothevoid
so the total is $39+3+2+36 = 80 for a perfect Lucius head...right?
ok...I'm in.

Last edited:
Back