KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there were Razzie awards for PFs, this would get a nod.

Re: Indy KOTCS PF!

An apple?!?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?!?

7193_press03-001.jpg

Why doesn't the skull on the base look like crystal?

After Marcus Brody passed away, Professor Henry Jones Junior was going through his things and found the apple that Marcus took off his desk and put in his pocket shortly before going to look for the Lost Ark. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present a 1:1 replica of this rare lost artifact. :rotfl

Wow...I was looking forward to at least checking this one out....I am an owner of the first and love it. I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Odd exclusive......

After Marcus Brody passed away, Professor Henry Jones Junior was going through his things and found the apple that Marcus took off his desk and put in his pocket shortly before going to look for the Lost Ark. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present a 1:1 replica of this rare lost artifact. :rotfl

Thats beautiful... I think I want to order that now. :monkey2

Why doesn't the skull on the base look like crystal?

That's a skull? Geez, I thought it was a rock. :lol

So it is on the PF. Totally missed it. I guess the regular would suffice then, but I'll wait.

I'm glad the first PF is still the best.

This one looks like he needs to be holding a cane instead of a whip. And the gun holster seems to be out of place as it should be on the side of his waist instead of the front of his pant :)

Not sure why they didn't go with the skull. The mask is cool looking but don't get why no skull. I have the one that came with the DVD so I'm ok there I suppose. I like the look of it and ordered the Ex.

Golden Mask Ex
Looks lame.
71931_press02-001.jpg

Not to mention the base is reused from the 1/4 Crystal Skull that came with the DVD.

They reused that base and the Raiders PF clothing.

So they had Trev do a new sculpt and someone did a new base and the mask. As little work went into this as possible and it shows.

Sideshow gets a 4 for this on a scale of 1 to 10.

Questionable exclusive.
Uninspired base.
Reused costume.

Trevors sculpt is the ONLY redeeming quality of this piece.

I wish we could just buy the EX mask, that would be a nice addition. :eek:

So any guesses on the ES? I find it hard to believe that there'd be as many of these as Raiders Indy.

Back