KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the stern look of the KOTCS PF I wouldn't mind if the base was themed after the cemetary right when he comes out with the Skull and is surrounded by Russians. Maybe they could somehow have the bag with the Skull incorporated. I'm sure we'll see a few hours from now.

Re: Indy KOTCS PF!

An apple?!?!?!?!? WTF!?!?!?!?!?

7193_press03-001.jpg

Ok, so this is from KOTCS right? So where is the skull??:confused: Nothing about this really says KOTCS except for his age. I may get a regular down the road just for kicks, but I passed on the exclusive. The artifact does nothing for me.

And may I say just by comparing it to Raiders Indy, the first is far superior.

Ok, so this is from KOTCS right? So where is the skull??:confused: Nothing about this really says KOTCS except for his age. I may get a regular down the road just for kicks, but I passed on the exclusive. The artifact does nothing for me.

That's exactly what I was wondering. :confused:

Guys seriously, just stand up. Ok. Now look at the pose, and make that pose the PF is in. Is that remotely comfortable? Look at yourself in the mirror doing that pose and you guys will see in reality how dumb it looks.

Look how awkward his wrists are, their just retarded.

Still the wrong color and length on the jacket, the wrong color belt for his pants, the wrong holster and whip and the exclusive is lame.

I'm really dissapointed Sideshow, this beyond subpar coming from you guys.

I think this was definitely designed for folks who want an older Indy in the collection. There's nothing really special about it, IMO.

Back