Jason Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS: Afterlife - March 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jason Reitman’s GHOSTBUSTERS 3 - Summer 2020

I wouldn’t kick 2 of the 4 outta my bed for eating crackers..

9c18fcf3fe019b6be743420a21e67e3a.jpg

34970f426c561adfa2ac043cf4f14852.jpg

I like women with a sense of humor..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I like the story of him thinking Joel Coen, the writer for the Garfield movie, was one of the Coen brothers, which is why he signed onto it. It's a shame he's apparently an *******.

The tragic irony of the 2016 Ghostbusters was that the best thing that the movie had going for it was it cast...regardless of gender...the biggest problem with the movie was not the gender of the leads but in fact the screenplay, the direction, the art design, the costumes...pretty much EVERYTHING but the all female team of Ghostbusters.

The tragic irony of the 2016 Ghostbusters was that the best thing that the movie had going for it was it cast...regardless of gender...the biggest problem with the movie was not the gender of the leads but in fact the screenplay, the direction, the art design, the costumes...pretty much EVERYTHING but the all female team of Ghostbusters.

But the team was bad too. All in all, everything was a stinker in that movie. Even Murray.

Question is why did you guys watch the Fembusters movie?

But the team was bad too. All in all, everything was a stinker in that movie. Even Murray.

You will get no disagreement from me...I said best thing...but it was not good...

Even Hemsworth was horrible though i am not surprised.

Just heard its teenagers: two boys and two girls. With cast "members" from the 1984-1989 versions.

Let the diverse casting choices fly...

I couldn't bring myself to watch that one, and am glad they're just ignoring it and moving on. Also Leslie Jones whining like a b**** assuming this would be a men only film and blaming trump is very sad

Back