1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with the progress we made these past three days on the Detolf emperor throne room. We have deepened and added engravings. I think it looks great, even without paint or the metal being bent in the right shape. What do you think?
5451b0d283e7d1d7e19578de14e7c19a.jpg

028a8c38302deedf05e65f00b66d3913.jpg

438ab74ff070cd47f92f3ec0c8085fbb.jpg

2cfa61cb25fe395d56cd7d1884968c70.jpg

84a344eabd212801590d27e1f77149a7.jpg

0366f12e58d35dcc01147c5fae52f69c.jpg

That looks like a nice improvement Jazz looking forward to seeing it all painted up.

UPDATE: things are moving along nicely. We will start packing up the first Deluxe Detolf Entry Way kits in about 10 days!!! We are also working on the Detolf Emperor Throne room, which is being bent as we speak, so we should be able to ship out the first detolf sets in about 4-5 weeks. We are also working on the prototypes of the TruScale Throne Room and Entry way and a prototype for the Carbon Freezing chamber claw. We might be able to machine it out of metal!!!

UPDATE: things are moving along nicely. We will start packing up the first Deluxe Detolf Entry Way kits in about 10 days!!! We are also working on the Detolf Emperor Throne room, which is being bent as we speak, so we should be able to ship out the first detolf sets in about 4-5 weeks. We are also working on the prototypes of the TruScale Throne Room and Entry way and a prototype for the Carbon Freezing chamber claw. We might be able to machine it out of metal!!!

Hi Joost. I am very interested in your TruScale Throne Room.
I already have the Death Star diorama and was wanting to maybe build a cabinet that would fit both the Death Star and Throne Room beside each other.
There would be other things below and above as well.
Is the Throne Room size going to be similar?
Height, length and width I mean.
Seems to me the height may be higher.

Hi Joost. I am very interested in your TruScale Throne Room.
I already have the Death Star diorama and was wanting to maybe build a cabinet that would fit both the Death Star and Throne Room beside each other.
There would be other things below and above as well.
Is the Throne Room size going to be similar?
Height, length and width I mean.
Seems to me the height may be higher.

When you say you have the death Star diorama, I am assuming you mean my very first very large one right? Anyway, there is a good chance that the emperors throne room will be higher. Somewhere close to 60 cm high, 57 cm wide and about 37 to 47 cm deep

When you say you have the death Star diorama, I am assuming you mean my very first very large one right? Anyway, there is a good chance that the emperors throne room will be higher. Somewhere close to 60 cm high, 57 cm wide and about 37 to 47 cm deep

Yeah, your original Death Star diorama.
So a fair bit higher then the Death Star diorama.
I am looking forward to seeing the final design on it!:wink1:

I'm pretty sure they will ship together on the deluxe and truscale models.

That is correct, we have had some delays on the chair production, but everyone who ordered one with their diorama will get it as one kit

Looking awesome as expected. Only bad news is it's gonna be available before HT Jedi Luke and Emperor are :monkey3

Back