1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome as expected. Only bad news is it's gonna be available before HT Jedi Luke and Emperor are :monkey3

[emoji23] actually, I might have a solution for you there. I am going to find this statue by iron studios because it'll look great in a Detolf with the throne room
a141be33eb66f26891000df2c911c70b.jpg

[emoji23] actually, I might have a solution for you there. I am going to find this statue by iron studios because it'll look great in a Detolf with the throne room

Thanks for the offer. Gonna decline though as i already have a backup plan. Sideshow's throne, Emperor and Vader will keep that diorama warm until HT's update :wink1:

I would also like that to be the case! My Sideshow throne is unoccupied since the sale of my Palpatine SSC!:cucko:

Hello! Any updates on the Emperor's chair?

I only purchased the chair and was curious on the status. (no rush.)

Thanks.

Here is where we are with the Emperors chair. We have lost quite a bit of time because we were jerked around and probably ripped off by a "professional" in the collectors community. I cannot tell you more until PayPal rules over this case, but it is about several thousand dollars worth of work that was never delivered. Since this is a guy active in the collectors community, we will tell you more and warn people about him when the case is resolved.

Anyway, Ed and I have managed to get 'production' going without him and here are some pictures. You were looking at a production piece that only needs to have LEDs fitted to be ready. We hope to start delivery on the chairs and 2 to 3 weeks time.

1d06024278329e51ae17b9e4969488b7.jpg

29a4423050e1f768e40efe9fefe76756.jpg

807c1489f3955165a3d7e4537fe5d769.jpg

f5f875e4fdf9e4c6384ebba8eb9dfed0.jpg

Please spread the word on this. I would appreciate all the help I can get. I am just a private person doing this hobby for fun with my dad and in the case of these chairs, I enlisted the help of Ed Twist, who went above and beyond, and we were all jerked around by this guy in New York who took our money and it cost us sooo much time and energy and probably some money too. Since neither of us run a company, these are private funds exposed and extorted by a guy with no scruples or love for this hobby!

Everyone here has total confidence in you and your father, we know the quantity and value of your work. :wink1: I'm sorry to see people abused a passion and act without srupule :mad:. I hope that the situation will be resolved without prejudice to you. Courage.

Thanks man.

On a more fun note, while I am sharing updates, here is a rendering of the prototype for the 1/6 TruScale Emperor Throne Room. Now, the chair is just a rough rendering for scale (you just saw the final production piece). Also, we still need to enlarge the consoles, add engravings to the inner window design and add the outer window openings. But this will give you an idea! Designed to fit an Ikea Besta or stand alone of course. It will have room enough for Luke and Vader in front of those stairs

Size:
Height: 605mm
Width: 565mm
Depth Variable
Box depth is 200 mm
Including stairs 250mm
Floor plate is either 370mm or 470mm

85072fd00d95d72c332886a72e9c1930.jpg

Look fantastic! I am very tempted to convert my version Detolf into Truscale but I can not and it is a pity! :gah:

Reveal the name and let the public shaming begin!
SHAMESHAMESHAME!

Too bad people cant just be honest.

That sucks, I hope the dishonest people doesn't sour you for future stuff. The lovebombing here should go a long way though. :)

How many Throne Rooms and Tantive Hallway are available as of now?

Super excited for this! The chair looks fantastic! Also, I didn't realize the consoles were being included. Awesome!

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with this unscrupulous individual.

That sucks, I hope the dishonest people doesn't sour you for future stuff. The lovebombing here should go a long way though. :)

How many Throne Rooms and Tantive Hallway are available as of now?

Yeah, I was about ready to throw in the towel if you weeks ago, but I got over that fast, because I just love creating these new designs and I am very excited for the stuff we have lined up.

Do you mean how many as in how many designs or how many I have for sale? As for the first, there is a budget, a deluxe detolf and a truscale design of both. I don't have many left though.

Super excited for this! The chair looks fantastic! Also, I didn't realize the consoles were being included. Awesome!

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with this unscrupulous individual.

The consoles are a bonus we have been secretly working on for the truscale version. Since we now have probably figured out how to make it, I feel safe in saying that it is most likely included.

Yeah, I was about ready to throw in the towel if you weeks ago, but I got over that fast, because I just love creating these new designs and I am very excited for the stuff we have lined up.

Do you mean how many as in how many designs or how many I have for sale? As for the first, there is a budget, a deluxe detolf and a truscale design of both. I don't have many left though.

How many sets left for the detolf versions of Tantive hallway and throne room. I would have jumped at these long ago, but I have few moneys and lot's of holes to fill at the moment.

I forgot to say in the previous post, that throne looks much more polished now, very nice.

Back