1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks even better than I could have imagined. You are in a serious zone with all of these! Approximately how much larger will the truscale be?

Wow that looks even better than I could have imagined. You are in a serious zone with all of these! Approximately how much larger will the truscale be?

Thanks! Still not happy about some details but they will be fixed in the final prototype. The truscale is almost twice the size! Designed for a large Besta cabinet

Looks really good. I went for the truescale Tantive IV but I think this Looks great in a detolf.

Here is a video update. PLEASE WATCH THE FULL VIDEO AND LISTEN CLOSELY. A LOT INFORMATION IN THERE, ALSO ABOUT THE TRUSALE AND DETOLF TANTIVE ENTRY WAYS!

Mother-Of-God.jpg

They look fantastic!!!

Could you try putting another figure with the emperor? I have mine with Vader next to him and am curious how it looks with someone "standing guard" I imagine if possible putting a royal guard on each side would look perfect.

They look fantastic!!!

Could you try putting another figure with the emperor? I have mine with Vader next to him and am curious how it looks with someone "standing guard" I imagine if possible putting a royal guard on each side would look perfect.

I will try to do that in the coming week. I left this at the machine shop. By the way, I see that the camera tturned the background a bit too yellow. This is what it looks like in real life:
df3ce43a570ca572922d4baf73b1893b.jpg

Your work of adaptation of the canopy to the scale 1/6 and detolf size is incredible!

Thank you! I was very nervous about this, and worried that the scale and forced perspective wouldn't work, I almost turned back a couple of times, but now I am very glad I didn't

I can't stop looking at it and keep taking pictures. I will include a larger Starfield background that can be bent so that it hides the back struts and fills the entire window.
202fc8d60a4cd3238a95bfb98a8c3acf.jpg

Awesome I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas! The scale worked out nicely but I definitely want the big one. If anyone is adventurous enough they could use the truscale for the emperor window, and two detolf versions for the side windows. You'd just need a stage and stairs to have a good start to creating the whole room...hmmmm

I can't stop looking at it and keep taking pictures. I will include a larger Starfield background that can be bent so that it hides the back struts and fills the entire window.
202fc8d60a4cd3238a95bfb98a8c3acf.jpg

Looks amazing! Are you still taking orders for this? If so, I am definitely interested.

Rick

Back