Stark Mansion – The Living Room Level

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of thoughts: I thought Thor was funny behind the drums for the 'Gof of Thunder' thing.

The musician in me screams for Cap to have a 1:6 amp :) :)

But I absolutely *love* your work. :)

I had Thor behind the drums but then I remembered Clint was spinning drum sticks in AOU so I thought he was a better fit for them.

As for the amp, ths is Tony's house, there is no need for things like wires, amps and speakers :)

I had Thor behind the drums but then I remembered Clint was spinning drum sticks in AOU so I thought he was a better fit for them.

As for the amp, ths is Tony's house, there is no need for things like wires, amps and speakers :)

Good call on sticks, forgot that. :clap

Lol at 'guitar tech'. :lol

I received a set of civi cloths for Thor that I ad on pre-order for a while

I think the jacket goes well with the colors from AOU.

Impressive! The mansion is great in itself, and it does fit into the display area perfectly!

A very small update

I bought a Star Lord Orb for Tony's Infinity Stone collection which he displays on top of the cabinets in his shop kitchenette :)

I don't have the awesome dio you do, but I built some simple acrylic shelves with all-thread for supports, knurled brass knobs for feet and tops, and some carbon spacers to hide the all-thread and support the shelves.
This is to display my extra helmets. Mostly Iron Man/ War Machine, but I've also got Thor's original winged helmet, his new one from Ragnarok, Cross Bones, Cap, and DareDevil. I also bought some small plastic display cases
from TAP Plastics and made some interior stands. I have 4 of those at the moment.
1)Tesseract (from the Red Skull figure)
2)Orb (from Star Lord)
3)Aether (from Loki?)
4)Eye of Agamotto (from Dr. Strange figure)
The Loki scepter is in an acrylic tube.
I have no idea what to do for a Soul Stone.
Good stuff always Boba. I'm jealous. (but in a good way)

Back